Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
"City Car Driving" modifications forum

TOPIC: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet)

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 05 Jun 2016 22:36 #76479

LMGamer456 wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Just a general question:
Why do mods cost more if you pay with PayPal?


The exchange rate with Pay Pal so modders charge (example:) 50 rubles more for Pay Pal because of the exchange rate with USD and Rubles.

Correct me if I am wrong


No, its just for using PayPal. PayPal charge money because you transfer money with paypal the amount change by day and depends on the amount of what you are transfering
Škoda, Simply Clever

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 05 Jun 2016 22:41 #76485

kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
LMGamer456 wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Just a general question:
Why do mods cost more if you pay with PayPal?


The exchange rate with Pay Pal so modders charge (example:) 50 rubles more for Pay Pal because of the exchange rate with USD and Rubles.

Correct me if I am wrong


No, its just for using PayPal. PayPal charge money because you transfer money with paypal the amount change by day and depends on the amount of what you are transfering


I see now. Thanks for explaining!
Hi! I'm LM. Down below is some information on everything you would need to know:

Internet Speed:


Currently making - Toyota Celica SS-i - for City Car Driving 1.5.3

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 05 Jun 2016 22:59 #76488

No problem
Škoda, Simply Clever

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 06 Jun 2016 00:19 #76499

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • RR Sport HSE Dynamic V8-Supercharged
  • Posts: 8887
Kas, do you update the prices?

I noticed some modders put the price down as it gets older.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Maker

Favourite Mod Maker: iv777
Currently Making: 2016 Bentley Bentayga

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/turtlespice - YouTube - TJ

Location: Melbourne, Australia GMT +11:00

PC Specs:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 07 Jun 2016 19:01 #76823

THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Kas, do you update the prices?

I noticed some modders put the price down as it gets older.


List is updated
Škoda, Simply Clever

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 08 Jul 2016 02:18 #81560

  • David02
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Forever new frontiers.
  • Posts: 7063


A video of the Lada Vesta for those curious about the mod.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!


PC Specs
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!


City Car Driving Information
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!


Mods to come: Volkswagen Corrado VR6
The following user(s) said Thank You: kas1.4truckdriver

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 15 Feb 2017 21:50 #99323

Porsche 911
Extras.
1.Stok
2.Sport S
3.Toner

4$
Attachments:

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 15 Feb 2017 22:15 #99324

Sasha161rus wrote:
Porsche 911
Extras.
1.Stok
2.Sport S
3.Toner

4$


I'll add it!
Škoda, Simply Clever

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 15 Feb 2017 22:16 #99325

List will be updated and fixed before 20-2-2017
Škoda, Simply Clever

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 15 Feb 2017 22:23 #99326

Sorry to be a Grammar nazi but it's 'Does it have' and not 'Does it has'
Me:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!


Me and City Car Driving:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds