The game detects my racing wheel, but when I try to drive a car with it, nothing happens. What should I do? Administrator, Sunday, 02 January 2011 19:30
If you're using a racing wheel first of all you should assign buttons and axes in the game settings. Go to the game controls menu and set proper wheel buttons and pedal axes for all actions in the game. To do that you should double-click with the left mouse button on every action in the list and then push the proper button or pedal on your wheel to assign this button or pedal for this action.
This video explains this process clearly and can help you to setup your racing wheel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eENM08lu06w
If you're using a gamepad (or any other controller) the procedure is the same.
I can't switch a gear in the car. What should I do? Administrator, Thursday, 05 May 2011 15:42
At first you should start an engine. Then:
● If you're using the car with an automatic transmission, press and hold the brake pedal, then switch to the "D" gear (use the Next gear\Previous gear keys to do it).
● If you're using the car with a manual transmission, press and hold the clutch pedal, switch to the "1-st" gear, then very slowly release the clutch pedal and carefully press the accelerator pedal simultaneously.
How can I switch to the neutral gear on a wheel with manual gearbox? Administrator, Thursday, 16 February 2012 12:04
My wheel in the game is not centered. What's wrong? Administrator, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:40
1. Update your wheel driver to the latest version from your controller manufacturer's website.
2. Calibrate your wheel and check if it works correctly in Windows.
3. Please note that you should connect your wheel to the PC and wait until the very end of its auto calibration strictly before(!) launching the simulator.
4. Then launch the simulator and assign the actions to your wheel in the game settings menu. When you will be assigning the wheel steering actions you should turn your wheel until the block in proper direction. Rarely this procedure (steering actions assigning) should be repeated after you select a car, city location and have the driving session fully loaded.
How can I use the sequential gearbox on my Logitech G25 racing wheel? Administrator, Thursday, 16 February 2012 12:10
I use a steering wheel and it's too sensitive. How can I fix that? , Monday, 27 March 2017 07:49
● If you use a wheel with less than 900 degrees rotation (for example - 270 or 180 degrees), you should follow the recommendations below.
Go to the "Settings" menu, open the "Control" tab and select the "general" item in the drop-down list. Then tune options in the way described below:
1. Set the slider "wheel linearity" to the minimum value.
2. Set the slider "wheel dead zone" to the value a bit higher than minimum.
This will make the car steering easier. However we recommend wheels with 900 degrees rotation for maximum comfortable gameplay. Logitech G27/G29 is recommended but not necessary. There're other wheels with 900 degrees rotation which costs cheaper, for example - Logitech Driving Force GT.