Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" modifications forum
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Traffic Cars 1.5.6

Traffic Cars 1.5.6 05 Jun 2018 23:03 #108736

  • JohnyJ
  • JohnyJ's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • ❤#Fourringsforever ❤
  • Posts: 15
Hey, I Like City car driving Although the Maps Aren't That Good as Ets2 (Sorry Not Trying to be Rude) Especially the AI We Need more Modern Cars All these cars are from 2001-2007 So, i Have been Wondering What Mod installer supports the installation for traffic car mods.
Audi Addict,Car enthusiast,

Recent Car: Audi A3 S line 2.0 Diesel
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2018 23:03 by JohnyJ.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Traffic Cars 1.5.6 06 Jun 2018 10:17 #108740

  • DabLOL2.0
  • DabLOL2.0's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • Volvo, Mercedes-AMG, Nissan and BMW carFan
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 3
JohnyJ wrote:
Hey, I Like City car driving Although the Maps Aren't That Good as Ets2 (Sorry Not Trying to be Rude) Especially the AI We Need more Modern Cars All these cars are from 2001-2007 So, i Have been Wondering What Mod installer supports the installation for traffic car mods.[/quote

I also had a suggestion for a new map :lol: and yeah the traffic cars in ets2 are more new cars.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Traffic Cars 1.5.6 07 Jun 2018 22:57 #108744

  • JohnyJ
  • JohnyJ's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • ❤#Fourringsforever ❤
  • Posts: 15
DabLOL2.0 wrote:
JohnyJ wrote:
Hey, I Like City car driving Although the Maps Aren't That Good as Ets2 (Sorry Not Trying to be Rude) Especially the AI We Need more Modern Cars All these cars are from 2001-2007 So, i Have been Wondering What Mod installer supports the installation for traffic car mods.[/quote

I also had a suggestion for a new map :lol: and yeah the traffic cars in ets2 are more new cars.


Thanks for Replying, Do you Know Any Mod Installers That Can Install Mods for traffic?
Audi Addict,Car enthusiast,

Recent Car: Audi A3 S line 2.0 Diesel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Traffic Cars 1.5.6 08 Jun 2018 03:27 #108745

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3301
  • Thank you received: 355
JohnyJ wrote:
DabLOL2.0 wrote:
JohnyJ wrote:
Hey, I Like City car driving Although the Maps Aren't That Good as Ets2 (Sorry Not Trying to be Rude) Especially the AI We Need more Modern Cars All these cars are from 2001-2007 So, i Have been Wondering What Mod installer supports the installation for traffic car mods.

I also had a suggestion for a new map :lol: and yeah the traffic cars in ets2 are more new cars.


Thanks for Replying, Do you Know Any Mod Installers That Can Install Mods for traffic?
There are none.
Information:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Traffic Cars 1.5.6 08 Jun 2018 14:54 #108749

  • Niklas12
  • Niklas12's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guru
  • If I'm lucky...I can do a lot!
  • Posts: 1845
  • Thank you received: 151
You have to "create" (try out) them yourselves guys...
My equipment:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Favourite Mods:
2018 Skoda Karoq
2017 Skoda Octavia
2015 Skoda Octavia A7
2014 Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds