Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Released ready-to-use mods for "City Car Driving"

TOPIC: New CCD Mod Installer 1.5.6 by FullOyunMod

New CCD Mod Installer 1.5.6 by FullOyunMod 13 Oct 2018 21:14 #110588

  • FullOyunMod
  • FullOyunMod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frequenter
  • Posts: 315
  • Thank you received: 251
GSHAPIROY wrote:
FullOyunMod wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Mod installer does not launch.

What is the problem? Program not working? or Mod(PKG) not working?
I cannot open the program at all.
reupload Mod installer,
please download again. (link is the same)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New CCD Mod Installer 1.5.6 by FullOyunMod 13 Oct 2018 21:21 #110589

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3661
  • Thank you received: 396
FullOyunMod wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
FullOyunMod wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Mod installer does not launch.

What is the problem? Program not working? or Mod(PKG) not working?
I cannot open the program at all.
reupload Mod installer,
please download again. (link is the same)
It still does not launch.
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New CCD Mod Installer 1.5.6 by FullOyunMod 13 Oct 2018 22:07 #110590

  • FullOyunMod
  • FullOyunMod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frequenter
  • Posts: 315
  • Thank you received: 251
GSHAPIROY wrote:
FullOyunMod wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
FullOyunMod wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Mod installer does not launch.

What is the problem? Program not working? or Mod(PKG) not working?
I cannot open the program at all.
reupload Mod installer,
please download again. (link is the same)
It still does not launch.

What is your virus program?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New CCD Mod Installer 1.5.6 by FullOyunMod 13 Oct 2018 22:31 #110591

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3661
  • Thank you received: 396
FullOyunMod wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
FullOyunMod wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
FullOyunMod wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Mod installer does not launch.

What is the problem? Program not working? or Mod(PKG) not working?
I cannot open the program at all.
reupload Mod installer,
please download again. (link is the same)
It still does not launch.

What is your virus program?
One computer has WebRoot and the other has McAfee, but it does not launch on either.
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New CCD Mod Installer 1.5.6 by FullOyunMod 13 Oct 2018 23:37 #110592

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3661
  • Thank you received: 396
Just tried a third computer and it still doesn't launch.
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New CCD Mod Installer 1.5.6 by FullOyunMod 14 Oct 2018 02:32 #110595

  • FullOyunMod
  • FullOyunMod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frequenter
  • Posts: 315
  • Thank you received: 251
Ok, I solved the problem,
Installer works on my computer,
but it needs the .dll file on other computers
I will correct this problem as soon as possible.

also thank you for warning.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New CCD Mod Installer 1.5.6 by FullOyunMod 14 Oct 2018 18:25 #110609

  • FullOyunMod
  • FullOyunMod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frequenter
  • Posts: 315
  • Thank you received: 251
Mod Installer all errors fixed,
now running smoothly on other computers
new link: yadi.sk/d/3tu2GZA7GRZAXg
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2018 18:31 by FullOyunMod.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New CCD Mod Installer 1.5.6 by FullOyunMod 14 Oct 2018 18:30 #110610

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3661
  • Thank you received: 396
FullOyunMod wrote:
Mod Installer errors fixed,
now running smoothly on other computers
new link: yadi.sk/d/3tu2GZA7GRZAXg
The software still flagged it, but I was able to bypass it, so now it runs. Thank You :)
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FullOyunMod

New CCD Mod Installer 1.5.6 by FullOyunMod 14 Oct 2018 18:41 #110611

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3661
  • Thank you received: 396
However if you push "install to traffic" it still says "Coming Soon"...
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New CCD Mod Installer 1.5.6 by FullOyunMod 14 Oct 2018 19:05 #110612

  • FullOyunMod
  • FullOyunMod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frequenter
  • Posts: 315
  • Thank you received: 251
GSHAPIROY wrote:
However if you push "install to traffic" it still says "Coming Soon"...
yes that section is passive :)
I get some errors, I left it blank for him,
but i'm working on.
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2018 19:07 by FullOyunMod.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds