Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Released ready-to-use mods for "City Car Driving"
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: (READ BEFORE POSTING) Mod Post Guidelines

Re: (READ BEFORE POSTING) Mod Post Guidelines 29 May 2016 22:18 #74668

  • Smorboll
  • Smorboll's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Volvo Enthusiast
  • Posts: 688
  • Thank you received: 74
David02 wrote:
Smorboll wrote:
I think that when someone posts a mod, it should be checked by someone to ensure it doesn't have any type of virus, malware, etc.
In the history of the forum, never has there ever been a virus in a mod.

Oh, okay.
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhTugn0kgunNap4Uf_SvGQ

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-Core)
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX480
RAM: 16GB
Hard Drive: 2TB
Driving Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: (READ BEFORE POSTING) Mod Post Guidelines 29 May 2016 22:20 #74671

  • Smorboll
  • Smorboll's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Volvo Enthusiast
  • Posts: 688
  • Thank you received: 74
GermanCarsFan wrote:
Actually it's not a bad idea. But: for example GSHAPIROY has over 50 files uploaded on this forum. I think every modder/member should be controlled not every time you post a mod because you don't want to have to wait several days before the file is checked.

Yes. That's an awesome idea. The user's first mod could be checked. And the modder might not have to wait several days because it could be set up so forum moderators and other high up people in the forum would be able to check them.
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhTugn0kgunNap4Uf_SvGQ

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-Core)
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX480
RAM: 16GB
Hard Drive: 2TB
Driving Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: (READ BEFORE POSTING) Mod Post Guidelines 29 May 2016 22:30 #74672

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6541
  • Thank you received: 1618
Smorboll wrote:
GermanCarsFan wrote:
Actually it's not a bad idea. But: for example GSHAPIROY has over 50 files uploaded on this forum. I think every modder/member should be controlled not every time you post a mod because you don't want to have to wait several days before the file is checked.

Yes. That's an awesome idea. The user's first mod could be checked. And the modder might not have to wait several days because it could be set up so forum moderators and other high up people in the forum would be able to check them.
This will not be ideal for people who want their mods to be seen. If the other moderators are like me, then they would know that a lot of the time, our posts are made away from home. I'm away for the weekend, and a lot of the time, I'm at school when I post or moderate topics. I don't have the time to download nearly every mod that somebody posts.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: (READ BEFORE POSTING) Mod Post Guidelines 29 May 2016 22:45 #74678

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 506
David02 wrote:
Smorboll wrote:
GermanCarsFan wrote:
Actually it's not a bad idea. But: for example GSHAPIROY has over 50 files uploaded on this forum. I think every modder/member should be controlled not every time you post a mod because you don't want to have to wait several days before the file is checked.

Yes. That's an awesome idea. The user's first mod could be checked. And the modder might not have to wait several days because it could be set up so forum moderators and other high up people in the forum would be able to check them.
This will not be ideal for people who want their mods to be seen. If the other moderators are like me, then they would know that a lot of the time, our posts are made away from home. I'm away for the weekend, and a lot of the time, I'm at school when I post or moderate topics. I don't have the time to download nearly every mod that somebody posts.
If you trust another members, maybe other members can help you ;)
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand. I also draw a lot, if you want to see my art take a look at instagram.com/jurjenabbes_art
And yes, that's some shameless self-promotion on a forum that I rarely use anymore, sorry not sorry lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: (READ BEFORE POSTING) Mod Post Guidelines 30 May 2016 00:21 #74693

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3032
  • Thank you received: 749
Smorboll wrote:
GermanCarsFan wrote:
Actually it's not a bad idea. But: for example GSHAPIROY has over 50 files uploaded on this forum. I think every modder/member should be controlled not every time you post a mod because you don't want to have to wait several days before the file is checked.

Yes. That's an awesome idea. The user's first mod could be checked. And the modder might not have to wait several days because it could be set up so forum moderators and other high up people in the forum would be able to check them.

It sounds like a good idea in theory but in the real world that is way way way to time consuming and people just simply don't have that much time to download and check every single file in a Mod. I think with the people putting updates out now (GSHAPIROY. Niklas12, David, Tj, and Kas) can be trusted. So I think we are okay on the whole virus checking thing. I have never found a mod with a virus in it.
Computer Specs:
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
[Processor] Intel Core i5-6267U
[RAM] 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 (LP = Low Power)
[Storage] 512 GB PCIE SSD
[Graphics] Intel Iris 550

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: (READ BEFORE POSTING) Mod Post Guidelines 07 Jun 2016 17:49 #76759

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9783
  • Thank you received: 1611
New guideline!
7: You must state the version of the game an updated mod was originally from.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2016 17:50 by THETJVIDCHANNEL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: (READ BEFORE POSTING) Mod Post Guidelines 07 Jun 2016 18:22 #76761

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3032
  • Thank you received: 749
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
New guideline!
7: You must state the version of the game an updated mod was originally from.

Most people did that already which is good ;) .
Computer Specs:
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
[Processor] Intel Core i5-6267U
[RAM] 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 (LP = Low Power)
[Storage] 512 GB PCIE SSD
[Graphics] Intel Iris 550

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: (READ BEFORE POSTING) Mod Post Guidelines 07 Jun 2016 18:40 #76766

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6541
  • Thank you received: 1618
All posts not complying with these rules will be deleted and you will receive a PM with what you need to change about your post.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: (READ BEFORE POSTING) Mod Post Guidelines 07 Jun 2016 20:59 #76797

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 506
David02 wrote:
All posts not complying with these rules will be deleted and you will receive a PM with what you need to change about your post.
Can't you say in the thread itself what's wrong so the main poster could edit it? ;)
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand. I also draw a lot, if you want to see my art take a look at instagram.com/jurjenabbes_art
And yes, that's some shameless self-promotion on a forum that I rarely use anymore, sorry not sorry lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: (READ BEFORE POSTING) Mod Post Guidelines 07 Jun 2016 21:13 #76807

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6541
  • Thank you received: 1618
GermanCarsFan wrote:
David02 wrote:
All posts not complying with these rules will be deleted and you will receive a PM with what you need to change about your post.
Can't you say in the thread itself what's wrong so the main poster could edit it? ;)
The poster should have read the guidelilnes before posting.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds