Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Requests for new mods for "City Car Driving".

TOPIC: Want a mod updated? Post here!

Want a mod updated? Post here! 13 Dec 2017 14:06 #106636

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 10254
  • Thank you received: 1669
the007connoisseur wrote:
Can I get a Suzuki Grand Vitara updated to 1.5.5???

Subscribe to it on Steam.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808885157&searchtext=grand+vitara
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2017 14:07 by THETJVIDCHANNEL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Want a mod updated? Post here! 13 Dec 2017 15:39 #106639

I Honestly wanted to get the game on Steam initially, but I now prefer to not have it on Steam. So I Can't get in on the workshop.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Want a mod updated? Post here! 13 Dec 2017 21:53 #106642

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4591
  • Thank you received: 1016
the007connoisseur wrote:
I Honestly wanted to get the game on Steam initially, but I now prefer to not have it on Steam. So I Can't get in on the workshop.

Why don't you want the steam edition?
My own car: Volvo S60 2.4L 170BHP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Want a mod updated? Post here! 13 Dec 2017 23:38 #106645

kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
the007connoisseur wrote:
I Honestly wanted to get the game on Steam initially, but I now prefer to not have it on Steam. So I Can't get in on the workshop.

Why don't you want the steam edition?

Personal reasons, don't want to go offtopic here, Just tell me if I can get this on non steam version.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Want a mod updated? Post here! 21 Dec 2017 20:47 #106774

I would like the Toyota prius for 1.5.2 version. (Link below)

citycardriving.com/forum?catid=23&id=62060&view=topic&limitstart=0

Thanks!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Want a mod updated? Post here! 27 Dec 2017 00:15 #106875

Hey Guys,

Could please anyone update the Ford Fiesta for the actual game version?
www.ccdmods.com/ford-fiesta-zetec-s-1-4-1/
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2017 01:52 by Cuulracer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Want a mod updated? Post here! 27 Dec 2017 00:37 #106876

  • Niklas12
  • Niklas12's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Holidays
  • Posts: 2020
  • Thank you received: 163
the007connoisseur wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
the007connoisseur wrote:
I Honestly wanted to get the game on Steam initially, but I now prefer to not have it on Steam. So I Can't get in on the workshop.

Why don't you want the steam edition?

Personal reasons, don't want to go offtopic here, Just tell me if I can get this on non steam version.

Your pers. reason is that it is illegally "bought", right?

Cars I drive:
2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS350 Shooting Brake
2019 Ford Galaxy 2.0 Bi-Turbo
2017 Renault Scenic Bosè 1.6 EDC 160
2017 Peugeot 5008 GT BlueHDi 180
2017 BMW 420i Gran Coupè

My Instagram: xnikxlasx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Want a mod updated? Post here! 21 Jan 2018 22:13 #107332

Hi
I really want this mod to work with the new version

Subaru Impreza S204
citycardriving.com/forum?view=topic&catid=7&id=2552
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Want a mod updated? Post here! 23 Jan 2018 15:08 #107357

  • nick123
  • nick123's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 123
  • Thank you received: 5
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2018 15:10 by nick123. Reason: Very nice car
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Want a mod updated? Post here! 10 Nov 2018 13:53 #110881

  • Ferdi
  • Ferdi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • User
  • Posts: 70
  • Thank you received: 1
can someone update the Opel Insignia

citycardriving.com/forum?view=topic&catid=23&id=56979#56979

thanks in forward
Opel, Audi, Volvo, Skoda
Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds