Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Requests for new mods for "City Car Driving".

TOPIC: Dashboard requests

Re: Dashboard requests 25 Dec 2014 22:38 #38836

  • CPerez99
  • CPerez99's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • User
  • Saab - Audi - Tesla.
  • Posts: 43
  • Thank you received: 3
Can you do a kmh dashboard for saab 9-3 please?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dashboard requests 14 Jan 2015 21:59 #40370

  • sh15
  • sh15's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 150
  • Thank you received: 13
Can you do a KM/h dashboard for Kia Cee'd 2011 for 1.4 please?
Intel Core i5 4590 3.3 GHz
AMD Sapphire Radeon R9 285 OC Dual X 2GB GDDR5
Logitech G213
Logitech G502 Hero
Logitech G29 + shifter
12 GB RAM
1.5 TB
Driving IRL:
2015 Hyundai Elantra
2016 Kia Cee'd SW
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dashboard requests 29 Nov 2015 18:31 #55660

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1503
  • Thank you received: 225
Could someone fix the MPH dashboard in the Ford F-150? I'd rather drive without the controls indication but it's impossible as the speed - o - meter is WAY off (it shows 60 when I'm going at 110 MPH).
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dashboard requests 29 Nov 2015 21:05 #55698

  • nateodfg
  • nateodfg's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • I Think Cars And Games Are The Best Thing Ever
  • Posts: 14
  • Thank you received: 1
Mercedes Benz E240 Mph Dashboard Please
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2015 21:06 by nateodfg.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dashboard requests 29 Nov 2015 23:27 #55747

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6541
  • Thank you received: 1618
Spoutnik wrote:
Could someone fix the MPH dashboard in the Ford F-150? I'd rather drive without the controls indication but it's impossible as the speed - o - meter is WAY off (it shows 60 when I'm going at 110 MPH).
That is something with the way the modder oriented the needle which is beyond my field of knowledge to fix.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dashboard requests 07 Jan 2017 23:54 #96486

  • Seeyouagain
  • Seeyouagain's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 2
Ford Focus_3 1.5.3 MPH dash please!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dashboard requests 07 Jan 2017 23:58 #96487

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2613
  • Thank you received: 427
Seeyouagain wrote:
Ford Focus_3 1.5.3 MPH dash please!

Hello

Please don't bump topics that are 2 years old. ;)
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2017 23:58 by BZ And JZ 26 Motors.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NewSimulatorPlayer

Re: Dashboard requests 08 Jan 2017 21:31 #96598

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4572
  • Thank you received: 1005
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Seeyouagain wrote:
Ford Focus_3 1.5.3 MPH dash please!

Hello

Please don't bump topics that are 2 years old. ;)

Normaly I would say you are correct but this time I disagree, this topic is sticked for a reason, and i would be better that he replied on a sticked post then make a new post while this topic is still here. this topic is here for a reason ;)
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: THETJVIDCHANNEL, cardriver123, GermanCarsFan

Re: Dashboard requests 08 Jan 2017 21:40 #96605

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2613
  • Thank you received: 427
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Seeyouagain wrote:
Ford Focus_3 1.5.3 MPH dash please!

Hello

Please don't bump topics that are 2 years old. ;)

Normaly I would say you are correct but this time I disagree, this topic is sticked for a reason, and i would be better that he replied on a sticked post then make a new post while this topic is still here. this topic is here for a reason ;)

I know but he still replied to a topic that hasn't been replied for about 2 years thats true though.
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dashboard requests 08 Jan 2017 21:48 #96610

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 506
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Seeyouagain wrote:
Ford Focus_3 1.5.3 MPH dash please!

Hello

Please don't bump topics that are 2 years old. ;)

Normaly I would say you are correct but this time I disagree, this topic is sticked for a reason, and i would be better that he replied on a sticked post then make a new post while this topic is still here. this topic is here for a reason ;)

I know but he still replied to a topic that hasn't been replied for about 2 years thats true though.
It's not right but it's okay.
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand. I also draw a lot, if you want to see my art take a look at instagram.com/jurjenabbes_art
And yes, that's some shameless self-promotion on a forum that I rarely use anymore, sorry not sorry lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds