Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Requests for new mods for "City Car Driving".

TOPIC: who can make this car for me(jeep renegade)?

who can make this car for me(jeep renegade)? 18 Jan 2017 23:15 #97785

hi all,
can someone make the new Jeep Renegade with manual gear?
here is some pic





sorry for my bad english but i'm italian! :) :)
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2017 23:18 by gabry816.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: who can make this car for me(jeep renegade)? 18 Jan 2017 23:29 #97786

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3032
  • Thank you received: 749
Hi.

Welcome to the forum!

Please provide a free 3D model with a interior.

If you can do this, I'll try to make it.

Thanks!
Computer Specs:
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
[Processor] Intel Core i5-6267U
[RAM] 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 (LP = Low Power)
[Storage] 512 GB PCIE SSD
[Graphics] Intel Iris 550

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: who can make this car for me(jeep renegade)? 18 Jan 2017 23:30 #97787

LMGamer456 wrote:
Hi.

Welcome to the forum!

Please provide a free 3D model with a interior.

If you can do this, I'll try to make it.

Thanks!

i don't know how to do it!
how can i do it?
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2017 23:32 by gabry816.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: who can make this car for me(jeep renegade)? 18 Jan 2017 23:36 #97790

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2616
  • Thank you received: 430
Hello

Don't worry i think i found a free 3d model it was very hard to find but i think i found one not sure if it has an interior though or a good interior.

tf3dm.com/3d-model/jeep-renegade-25328.html
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: who can make this car for me(jeep renegade)? 18 Jan 2017 23:41 #97793

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 506
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Hello

Don't worry i think i found a free 3d model it was very hard to find but i think i found one not sure if it has an interior though or a good interior.

tf3dm.com/3d-model/jeep-renegade-25328.html
The quality of that model doesn't seem to be that good.
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand. I also draw a lot, if you want to see my art take a look at instagram.com/jurjenabbes_art
And yes, that's some shameless self-promotion on a forum that I rarely use anymore, sorry not sorry lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Re: who can make this car for me(jeep renegade)? 18 Jan 2017 23:47 #97801

BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Hello

Don't worry i think i found a free 3d model it was very hard to find but i think i found one not sure if it has an interior though or a good interior.

tf3dm.com/3d-model/jeep-renegade-25328.html

i also find that, I'm downloading blender to control

Last Edit: 18 Jan 2017 23:51 by gabry816.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: who can make this car for me(jeep renegade)? 19 Jan 2017 00:05 #97807

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2616
  • Thank you received: 430
gabry816 wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Hello

Don't worry i think i found a free 3d model it was very hard to find but i think i found one not sure if it has an interior though or a good interior.

tf3dm.com/3d-model/jeep-renegade-25328.html

i also find that, I'm downloading blender to control


According to your picture in blender it doesn't seem to have a good or decent interior with details. :( I you would really like this mod made i will have to model the interior.
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: who can make this car for me(jeep renegade)? 19 Jan 2017 00:22 #97820

BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
gabry816 wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Hello

Don't worry i think i found a free 3d model it was very hard to find but i think i found one not sure if it has an interior though or a good interior.

tf3dm.com/3d-model/jeep-renegade-25328.html

i also find that, I'm downloading blender to control


According to your picture in blender it doesn't seem to have a good or decent interior with details. :( I you would really like this mod made i will have to model the interior.

i don't know how i can edit it.. i love that car!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: who can make this car for me(jeep renegade)? 19 Jan 2017 00:22 #97821

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2616
  • Thank you received: 430
gabry816 wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
gabry816 wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Hello

Don't worry i think i found a free 3d model it was very hard to find but i think i found one not sure if it has an interior though or a good interior.

tf3dm.com/3d-model/jeep-renegade-25328.html

i also find that, I'm downloading blender to control


According to your picture in blender it doesn't seem to have a good or decent interior with details. :( I you would really like this mod made i will have to model the interior.

i don't know how i can edit it.. i love that car!!

Don't worry i will look for you.
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: who can make this car for me(jeep renegade)? 19 Jan 2017 00:26 #97823

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2616
  • Thank you received: 430
I haven't got blender so i can't convert it if anyone has blender and converts it to the OBJ format i would appreciate it.
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds