Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Detailed ready-to-use tutorials about "City Car Driving" modding

TOPIC: Mod Making Start

Mod Making Start 16 Mar 2019 13:32 #111963

  • Krynger
  • Krynger's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 1
Okey, next problem. I have 2 issues with 2 different cars.
1. Car interior is shaking on P gear, on N is OK, on every next gauge is moved slightly. I suppose to search in saloon.n2 but where exactly?
2. The metal elements of the interior are flashing, problem with reflections propably. How to fix it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mod Making Start 16 Mar 2019 14:06 #111964

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 10255
  • Thank you received: 1669
Krynger wrote:
Okey, next problem. I have 2 issues with 2 different cars.
1. Car interior is shaking on P gear, on N is OK, on every next gauge is moved slightly. I suppose to search in saloon.n2 but where exactly?
2. The metal elements of the interior are flashing, problem with reflections propably. How to fix it?

Not sure about the shaking. For the flashing interior parts, I had this issue and I hope I have fixed it for the future. Just make the textures of chrome/silver non-transparent.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mod Making Start 10 May 2019 17:48 #112275

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4591
  • Thank you received: 1016
For the people who have problems with installing 3ds max and plugins or you are only able to install a trail version. here is a solution I used.

- Download/buy Virtual Machine pro 14/15 or whatever you want to use
- search the iso and key's for windows 7.
- install the Virtual machine
- when its done installing look for the best settings for Windows 7 in Virtual Machine and install the iso files with these settings.
- when that is done install 3ds max as you are used to do.

worked for me 100%
My own car: Volvo S60 2.4L 170BHP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mod Making Start 10 May 2019 23:06 #112281

  • KOZAN
  • KOZAN's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 158
  • Thank you received: 12
Vmware player is free.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mod Making Start 11 May 2019 18:02 #112288

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4591
  • Thank you received: 1016
KOZAN wrote:
Vmware player is free.

I use vmware Workstation Pro and I can confirm that 3ds max is now working for me.
My own car: Volvo S60 2.4L 170BHP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mod Making Start 18 May 2019 18:25 #112341

  • KOZAN
  • KOZAN's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 158
  • Thank you received: 12
How to vray textures? because 3dsmax 9 don't support this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mod Making Start 19 May 2019 01:11 #112345

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 10255
  • Thank you received: 1669
KOZAN wrote:
How to vray textures? because 3dsmax 9 don't support this.
3DS Max 9 does support it. You need to download some plugins.

www.3dsociety.ru/vipfiles/v-ray-20002-3ds-max-9-2008-2009-2010-2011-x32-x64


Then download these:
CCD_Final_Renderings.RPS
zbc.max
Instructions
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KOZAN

Mod Making Start 10 Jan 2020 13:37 #113574

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 10255
  • Thank you received: 1669
Hi everyone,

As you will see, the name of this topic is 'Mod Making Start'.

It has been incredible to have this source to help up make mods, and we owe everything to FullOyunMod. However, I think it is time to make full tutorials. The modding community is dying. Remember the days of 1.2.5, when we couldn't keep track of mods because they were everywhere?
Today, the only free mods being published frequently are made by me. There are a few modders, but it is only a couple mods per year. I can't keep going on forever, so I need more people to join me in making high quality free mods.

In a few weeks time, I will be starting work and releasing a full tutorial from importing a model to publishing it on the Steam Workshop.

I will refer to a few of FullOyunMod's steps, however throughout my years of experience, I have discovered that some parts are unnecessarily time consuming and can cause mistakes. So I want to make a tutorial the way I make my mods.

I hope many of you will have the chance to make mods and help bring life into this community again.

If you are still up for a challenge, I encourage you to learn from FullOyunMod's tutorials.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Niklas12

Mod Making Start 10 Jan 2020 19:12 #113575

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4591
  • Thank you received: 1016
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Hi everyone,

As you will see, the name of this topic is 'Mod Making Start'.

It has been incredible to have this source to help up make mods, and we owe everything to FullOyunMod. However, I think it is time to make full tutorials. The modding community is dying. Remember the days of 1.2.5, when we couldn't keep track of mods because they were everywhere?
Today, the only free mods being published frequently are made by me. There are a few modders, but it is only a couple mods per year. I can't keep going on forever, so I need more people to join me in making high quality free mods.

In a few weeks time, I will be starting work and releasing a full tutorial from importing a model to publishing it on the Steam Workshop.

I will refer to a few of FullOyunMod's steps, however throughout my years of experience, I have discovered that some parts are unnecessarily time consuming and can cause mistakes. So I want to make a tutorial the way I make my mods.

I hope many of you will have the chance to make mods and help bring life into this community again.

If you are still up for a challenge, I encourage you to learn from FullOyunMod's tutorials.

A very good idea! thanks a lot! If I can do anything to help you let me know.

A good idea would be to post the tutorial for mod making on this forum, and make a topic on Steam with a link to this thread on this forum. that way we can get more people to join or forum.
My own car: Volvo S60 2.4L 170BHP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mod Making Start 10 Jan 2020 20:47 #113576

  • KOZAN
  • KOZAN's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 158
  • Thank you received: 12
This is the best information i heard this year!

Thank you sooo much!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds