Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Detailed ready-to-use tutorials about "City Car Driving" modding

TOPIC: [VIDEO] How to Upload to the Steam Workshop

Re: [VIDEO] How to Upload to the Steam Workshop 21 Jan 2017 02:32 #98001

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2613
  • Thank you received: 427
I will try a different car and tell you if that happens.
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [VIDEO] How to Upload to the Steam Workshop 21 Jan 2017 05:56 #98031

  • Smorboll
  • Smorboll's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Volvo Enthusiast
  • Posts: 688
  • Thank you received: 74
Thanks a lot :) If I ever figure out how to make mods, this will be very helpful!
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhTugn0kgunNap4Uf_SvGQ

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-Core)
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX480
RAM: 16GB
Hard Drive: 2TB
Driving Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [VIDEO] How to Upload to the Steam Workshop 21 Jan 2017 08:36 #98057

  • jericho
  • jericho's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Forum Administrator
  • *Eurobeat intensifies*
  • Posts: 4781
  • Thank you received: 662
Thanks. Shame it only works on car mods. I'd have loved to upload my as-of-now private license plate mods on there.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NewSimulatorPlayer

Re: [VIDEO] How to Upload to the Steam Workshop 28 Feb 2017 23:48 #99602

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2613
  • Thank you received: 427
I published the Mercedes Benz G55 AMG to the workshop and that went successful unlike the Volkswagen Golf R where it didn't work but i have another problem it when i copy the website link it doesn't show up and i you won't be able to see it except me when i have it working on my workshop items i don't know why it does that the visibility status is set to public but on the workshop it says friends only. :huh: I don't know why it doesn't work. :( :(

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874247494
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [VIDEO] How to Upload to the Steam Workshop 01 Mar 2017 02:09 #99603

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3032
  • Thank you received: 749
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
I published the Mercedes Benz G55 AMG to the workshop and that went successful unlike the Volkswagen Golf R where it didn't work but i have another problem it when i copy the website link it doesn't show up and i you won't be able to see it except me when i have it working on my workshop items i don't know why it does that the visibility status is set to public but on the workshop it says friends only. :huh: I don't know why it doesn't work. :( :(

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874247494

You might have to have your profile set to "Everyone" to get your posted Workshop mods to work.
Computer Specs:
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
[Processor] Intel Core i5-6267U
[RAM] 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 (LP = Low Power)
[Storage] 512 GB PCIE SSD
[Graphics] Intel Iris 550

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [VIDEO] How to Upload to the Steam Workshop 01 Mar 2017 02:14 #99604

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2613
  • Thank you received: 427
LMGamer456 wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
I published the Mercedes Benz G55 AMG to the workshop and that went successful unlike the Volkswagen Golf R where it didn't work but i have another problem it when i copy the website link it doesn't show up and i you won't be able to see it except me when i have it working on my workshop items i don't know why it does that the visibility status is set to public but on the workshop it says friends only. :huh: I don't know why it doesn't work. :( :(

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874247494

You might have to have your profile set to "Everyone" to get your posted Workshop mods to work.

How do i do that?
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [VIDEO] How to Upload to the Steam Workshop 01 Mar 2017 23:41 #99624

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2613
  • Thank you received: 427
Looks like i can't publish any of my mods to the workshop it doesn't seem to like what i do i don't know whats the matter i don't know what i am doing wrong or whats the matter with steam its not removed though its already published why would it say that i really don't know how to fix it. :( :( :( :( :( :(
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [VIDEO] How to Upload to the Steam Workshop 02 Mar 2017 00:28 #99625

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6541
  • Thank you received: 1618
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Looks like i can't publish any of my mods to the workshop it doesn't seem to like what i do i don't know whats the matter i don't know what i am doing wrong or whats the matter with steam its not removed though its already published why would it say that i really don't know how to fix it. :( :( :( :( :( :(
The devs need to approve mods. Give it time.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [VIDEO] How to Upload to the Steam Workshop 02 Mar 2017 00:36 #99626

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2613
  • Thank you received: 427
David02 wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Looks like i can't publish any of my mods to the workshop it doesn't seem to like what i do i don't know whats the matter i don't know what i am doing wrong or whats the matter with steam its not removed though its already published why would it say that i really don't know how to fix it. :( :( :( :( :( :(
The devs need to approve mods. Give it time.

What you mean and how long does it take?
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [VIDEO] How to Upload to the Steam Workshop 02 Mar 2017 01:41 #99628

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3032
  • Thank you received: 749
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
David02 wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Looks like i can't publish any of my mods to the workshop it doesn't seem to like what i do i don't know whats the matter i don't know what i am doing wrong or whats the matter with steam its not removed though its already published why would it say that i really don't know how to fix it. :( :( :( :( :( :(
The devs need to approve mods. Give it time.

What you mean and how long does it take?

The developers control the Workshop. They have to approve mods that go on the Workshop. Give it time. None of us know an exact time as to when it'll be accepted.
Computer Specs:
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
[Processor] Intel Core i5-6267U
[RAM] 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 (LP = Low Power)
[Storage] 512 GB PCIE SSD
[Graphics] Intel Iris 550

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds