Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" general discussion forum for English users
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: December Update

December Update 27 Dec 2018 22:13 #111376

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4445
  • Thank you received: 992
It's time for the first update of the new version of City Car Driving! ????????

Let's see what were improved in this version:

➜ Fixed the vulnerability that allowed your treacherous neighbor to hack the amount of fuel on your fuel card.
➜ Now when you adjust mirrors, no other controls work.
➜ Unified the UI style of fuel level, passenger transportation, etc.
➜ Corrected minor issues in Chinese and French localizations.
➜ Removed the penalty “You are driving in the forbidden direction”, if you are driving along the mission route.
➜ Some users were “lucky” and got two penalties at once – this will not happen again, one violation = one penalty.

P.S. By the way, New Year discount of 31% in Steam is still valid! ????
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.

December Update 27 Dec 2018 23:28 #111379

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3577
  • Thank you received: 388
What are the ?s for?
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

December Update 28 Dec 2018 00:07 #111380

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, Mercedes-AMG and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9383
  • Thank you received: 1576
GSHAPIROY wrote:
What are the ?s for?

Its the emoji's that they used on Steam, that get confused on the forum.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia GMT +10:00
Favourite cars - 2019 Audi A6 Avant - 2019 BMW X5 - 2018 Range Rover Sport SVR

PC Specs:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

December Update 28 Dec 2018 20:02 #111397

  • Niklas12
  • Niklas12's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Holidays
  • Posts: 1982
  • Thank you received: 160
But they haven't fixed the lags...
Favourite Mods:
2018 Skoda Karoq 1.6 TDI
2017 Skoda Octavia 1.8 TSI
2014 Skoda Superb 2.0 TSI

Beginner car: Skoda Octavia 1.8 TSI
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cardriver123

December Update 29 Dec 2018 05:39 #111402

  • cardriver123
  • cardriver123's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guru
  • Youtube.com/TeamATGaming
  • Posts: 1150
  • Thank you received: 113
Niklas12 wrote:
But they haven't fixed the lags...
At least it didn't get worse too :D probably like 10 lag spikes per minute while 1.5.0 has only a few during the whole session. This is the 1st time when I have actually thought about refunding until they fix their problems because why pay if only cracked (read: older) version is playable.
YouTuber who also plays City Car Driving on his channel.
Channel name is AT Gaming
Youtube.com/TeamATGaming

16 years old, from Estonia
PC specs are in my channel description
The administrator has disabled public write access.

December Update 29 Dec 2018 19:54 #111406

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6517
  • Thank you received: 1615
cardriver123 wrote:
Niklas12 wrote:
But they haven't fixed the lags...
At least it didn't get worse too :D probably like 10 lag spikes per minute while 1.5.0 has only a few during the whole session. This is the 1st time when I have actually thought about refunding until they fix their problems because why pay if only cracked (read: older) version is playable.
You should pay because piracy is illegal and detrimental to game developers. Please don't share your habits of illegally downloading games on the official forum of the game that you're encouraging people to illegally download.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cardriver123

December Update 29 Dec 2018 22:49 #111407

  • cardriver123
  • cardriver123's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guru
  • Youtube.com/TeamATGaming
  • Posts: 1150
  • Thank you received: 113
David02 wrote:
cardriver123 wrote:
Niklas12 wrote:
But they haven't fixed the lags...
At least it didn't get worse too :D probably like 10 lag spikes per minute while 1.5.0 has only a few during the whole session. This is the 1st time when I have actually thought about refunding until they fix their problems because why pay if only cracked (read: older) version is playable.
You should pay because piracy is illegal and detrimental to game developers. Please don't share your habits of illegally downloading games on the official forum of the game that you're encouraging people to illegally download.
I think you understood wrong. I have the original copy of the game, but 1.5.7 is so bugged that I can't play it so I used the only available way to downgrade a bit so I can actually play the game that I have paid for.
YouTuber who also plays City Car Driving on his channel.
Channel name is AT Gaming
Youtube.com/TeamATGaming

16 years old, from Estonia
PC specs are in my channel description
The administrator has disabled public write access.

December Update 29 Dec 2018 23:33 #111408

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, Mercedes-AMG and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9383
  • Thank you received: 1576
cardriver123 wrote:
David02 wrote:
cardriver123 wrote:
Niklas12 wrote:
But they haven't fixed the lags...
At least it didn't get worse too :D probably like 10 lag spikes per minute while 1.5.0 has only a few during the whole session. This is the 1st time when I have actually thought about refunding until they fix their problems because why pay if only cracked (read: older) version is playable.
You should pay because piracy is illegal and detrimental to game developers. Please don't share your habits of illegally downloading games on the official forum of the game that you're encouraging people to illegally download.
I think you understood wrong. I have the original copy of the game, but 1.5.7 is so bugged that I can't play it so I used the only available way to downgrade a bit so I can actually play the game that I have paid for.
You clearly said, "why pay if only cracked version is playable".
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia GMT +10:00
Favourite cars - 2019 Audi A6 Avant - 2019 BMW X5 - 2018 Range Rover Sport SVR

PC Specs:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BZ And JZ 26 Motors

December Update 30 Dec 2018 18:02 #111417

  • KOZAN
  • KOZAN's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 3
Why Forward dont improve fog.

Drive when fog weather is unrealistic when fog is in interior...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds