Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" general discussion forum for English users

TOPIC: Modded Car Sounds not working in 1.5.8

Modded Car Sounds not working in 1.5.8 29 May 2019 08:59 #112411

  • Kivlov
  • Kivlov's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Developer
  • Posts: 147
  • Thank you received: 15
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Kivlov wrote:
Hello. Updated the sound project file (was posted in private mod makers Steam group). In order to get the old mods with custom sounds working in 1.5.8 you should re-export old models with this new sound bank.
The new sound file has a problem. The hazard lights make loud static noises when the car is viewed from the outside, and we cannot edit the hazard light sound, so I believe you guys need to fix this.
Wierd... Could you share an example of this problem?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modded Car Sounds not working in 1.5.8 29 May 2019 09:20 #112412

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9821
  • Thank you received: 1613
Kivlov wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Kivlov wrote:
Hello. Updated the sound project file (was posted in private mod makers Steam group). In order to get the old mods with custom sounds working in 1.5.8 you should re-export old models with this new sound bank.
The new sound file has a problem. The hazard lights make loud static noises when the car is viewed from the outside, and we cannot edit the hazard light sound, so I believe you guys need to fix this.
Wierd... Could you share an example of this problem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBE5HttatKI
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
Last Edit: 29 May 2019 09:21 by THETJVIDCHANNEL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modded Car Sounds not working in 1.5.8 31 May 2019 22:41 #112420

Today I Saw the may Update, among fixes there's this one:

➜ Fixed a problem with resetting custom car sounds to default sounds.

But custom sound cars still play the default sounds. :(

I am seriously going crazy, I've payed 20 bucks for this game so I can drive my favorite cars and this happens. Kivlov please help :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modded Car Sounds not working in 1.5.8 01 Jun 2019 19:20 #112428

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4588
  • Thank you received: 1006
the007connoisseur wrote:
Today I Saw the may Update, among fixes there's this one:

➜ Fixed a problem with resetting custom car sounds to default sounds.

But custom sound cars still play the default sounds. :(

I am seriously going crazy, I've payed 20 bucks for this game so I can drive my favorite cars and this happens. Kivlov please help :dry:

First of all, mods are (like every game) not supported by the developers. second of all, i'm trying to update sounds when I have time. I first need to figure it out too, but you can also do some research and just try to update some mods. that would help us all. ;)
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modded Car Sounds not working in 1.5.8 01 Jun 2019 23:18 #112432

TJ can you please Teach me to update them?? Send me a PM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modded Car Sounds not working in 1.5.8 02 Jun 2019 02:12 #112434

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9821
  • Thank you received: 1613
the007connoisseur wrote:
TJ can you please Teach me to update them?? Send me a PM.
You need to make the sound again from scratch, not as simple as an update.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmiD3fxPIds
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2019 02:14 by THETJVIDCHANNEL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modded Car Sounds not working in 1.5.8 02 Jun 2019 12:47 #112439

Thanks TJ. I'll look into it see if I can manage, but it's in Russian so it's a tad bit hard :lol:

Edit: Can someone send me the new sound project file?
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2019 18:43 by the007connoisseur.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modded Car Sounds not working in 1.5.8 10 Jun 2019 08:33 #112500

  • Kivlov
  • Kivlov's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Developer
  • Posts: 147
  • Thank you received: 15
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Kivlov wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Kivlov wrote:
Hello. Updated the sound project file (was posted in private mod makers Steam group). In order to get the old mods with custom sounds working in 1.5.8 you should re-export old models with this new sound bank.
The new sound file has a problem. The hazard lights make loud static noises when the car is viewed from the outside, and we cannot edit the hazard light sound, so I believe you guys need to fix this.
Wierd... Could you share an example of this problem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBE5HttatKI
It seems you're using a stereo sound file. Try using a mono one - it should be fine.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modded Car Sounds not working in 1.5.8 10 Jun 2019 09:46 #112501

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9821
  • Thank you received: 1613
Kivlov wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Kivlov wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Kivlov wrote:
Hello. Updated the sound project file (was posted in private mod makers Steam group). In order to get the old mods with custom sounds working in 1.5.8 you should re-export old models with this new sound bank.
The new sound file has a problem. The hazard lights make loud static noises when the car is viewed from the outside, and we cannot edit the hazard light sound, so I believe you guys need to fix this.
Wierd... Could you share an example of this problem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBE5HttatKI
It seems you're using a stereo sound file. Try using a mono one - it should be fine.
I had a look, and that is correct. I was just using the default one which appears to be stereo. Thanks for the assistance.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds