Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" general discussion forum for English users

TOPIC: Game Questions

Re: Game Questions 02 Oct 2013 22:21 #15787

  • Tiuga
  • Tiuga's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • Posts: 13
When I was trying to uninstall 1.2.5, it said that I cannot uninstall because of another instance running if I remember correctly so because of that I just deleted the folder and the Forward Development folder in my documents. So I guess the installer still thinks that 1.2.5 is still installed if I just delete the folder. What I did was re-install 1.2.4 (that was the only one i have) and patch it to 1.2.5. Then I uninstall it and delete the Forward Development folder in my documents. I run the 1.3 installer and it worked! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Game Questions 03 Oct 2013 14:27 #15834

  • geo741
  • geo741's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • Posts: 9
Why graphics of russian CCD version differs from graphics of english version? I reffer to speedometer, menus, and things like that.. can english version be similar to russian version ? it seems that russian version is more complex than english version.. also, they have Autobahn "game", wich is separate from CCD..
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2013 17:37 by jericho.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Game Questions 03 Oct 2013 19:02 #15848

  • Kivlov
  • Kivlov's Avatar
Tiuga wrote:
When I was trying to uninstall 1.2.5, it said that I cannot uninstall because of another instance running if I remember correctly so because of that I just deleted the folder and the Forward Development folder in my documents. So I guess the installer still thinks that 1.2.5 is still installed if I just delete the folder. What I did was re-install 1.2.4 (that was the only one i have) and patch it to 1.2.5. Then I uninstall it and delete the Forward Development folder in my documents. I run the 1.3 installer and it worked! :)
The correct solution is here :) citycardriving.com/component/kunena/?func=view&catid=5&id=15710
geo741 wrote:
Why graphics of russian CCD version differs from graphics of english version? I reffer to speedometer, menus, and things like that.. can english version be similar to russian version ? it seems that russian version is more complex than english version.. also, they have Autobahn "game", wich is separate from CCD..

Can't understand what are you talking about? Both Russian and English versions are similar with the same features and graphics.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Game Questions 03 Oct 2013 22:48 #15862

  • geo741
  • geo741's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • Posts: 9
sorry.. it seems that by mystake i was seeing Autobahn pictures.. you are right.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Game Questions 04 Oct 2013 06:00 #15888

  • ccdmodfan
  • ccdmodfan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frequenter
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 11
The Chevy Tahoe you see on the road in the game, please make it driveable
My name is Zach. I play Gta 5, Ets 2, ATS, CCD, Minecraft, and ROBLOX.

PC:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600
16GB DDR4 3000 MHZ
250GB WD Blue SSD
1TB 7200 RPM HDD
GTX 1060 6GB


Asus VG248QE
Acer R240HY
Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro L RGB w/ HyperX Pudding Keycaps
SteelSeries Rival 110
Corsair MM300 Extended
Sennheiser Game One Headset
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Game Questions 04 Oct 2013 15:22 #15905

  • jericho
  • jericho's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Forum Administrator
  • *Eurobeat intensifies*
  • Posts: 4781
  • Thank you received: 662
ccdmodfan wrote:
The Chevy Tahoe you see on the road in the game, please make it driveable
We have a Suggestions thread, please post there :) .
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2013 15:24 by jericho.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Game Questions 04 Oct 2013 19:45 #15915

  • simulationdude
  • simulationdude's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • American
  • Posts: 4474
  • Thank you received: 486
jericho wrote:
ccdmodfan wrote:
The Chevy Tahoe you see on the road in the game, please make it driveable
We have a Suggestions thread, please post there :) .
They added a Tahoe as a traffic car? o.o
CEO of Sim Forestry Company. Contact me on forum for job salary starts at
a decent 40k.


детские игрушки


AMD FX 6300 6-Core @ 3.5 Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti
16 GB DDR3 Ram
1 TB SSD
Logitech G25 and Logitech Driving Force GT
Windows 8.1
2 20 inch monitors (Buy me a third and i'll ship you a cookie expedited)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Game Questions 05 Oct 2013 04:42 #15934

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6541
  • Thank you received: 1618
simulationdude wrote:
jericho wrote:
ccdmodfan wrote:
The Chevy Tahoe you see on the road in the game, please make it driveable
We have a Suggestions thread, please post there :) .
They added a Tahoe as a traffic car? o.o
There has always been...
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Game Questions 08 Oct 2013 00:22 #16053

When I want to install CCD 1.3 instalator thinks I have installed CCD on my computer, but I havent :pinch:
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2013 02:06 by DareksPL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Game Questions 08 Oct 2013 05:12 #16070

  • jericho
  • jericho's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Forum Administrator
  • *Eurobeat intensifies*
  • Posts: 4781
  • Thank you received: 662
Did you uninstall it from the "Programs and Features" in the Control Panel?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds