Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" general discussion forum for English users

TOPIC: Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5

Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 19 Dec 2018 16:35 #111340

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2616
  • Thank you received: 430
I'm sure this is bug with the traffic AI, I'm very sure they are not mean't to stop at the roundabout for about 10 or 20 seconds and start moving again I find this very annoying the traffic AI just isn't realistic like real life driving they are also very slow on open roads and block other cars from overtaking lane and they are fast at times and slow down all of a sudden this can't be normal.

My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2018 16:37 by BZ And JZ 26 Motors.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Jan 2019 03:33 #111532

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3642
  • Thank you received: 394
If I try to launch the game via Steam, Steam shows that the game is 'running' for two or three seconds, then it stops showing that. If I try to launch the game via Starter.exe:
CCDError.JPG


I've tried verifying game files (twice) and restarting Steam and my PC.
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Jan 2019 03:44 #111533

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9810
  • Thank you received: 1612
GSHAPIROY wrote:
If I try to launch the game via Steam, Steam shows that the game is 'running' for two or three seconds, then it stops showing that. If I try to launch the game via Starter.exe:
CCDError.JPG


I've tried verifying game files (twice) and restarting Steam and my PC.
That is a Windows problem, not CCD. You have a corrupted file.


Bugs:
1. With the new update in the New City, traffic tends to put two cars in one lane.
2. Parked cars don't turn on headlights once they back out and join traffic.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2019 03:45 by THETJVIDCHANNEL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Jan 2019 04:58 #111534

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3642
  • Thank you received: 394
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
If I try to launch the game via Steam, Steam shows that the game is 'running' for two or three seconds, then it stops showing that. If I try to launch the game via Starter.exe:
CCDError.JPG


I've tried verifying game files (twice) and restarting Steam and my PC.
That is a Windows problem, not CCD. You have a corrupted file.
Okay, well what about the issue when launching via Steam?
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Jan 2019 05:50 #111535

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9810
  • Thank you received: 1612
GSHAPIROY wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
If I try to launch the game via Steam, Steam shows that the game is 'running' for two or three seconds, then it stops showing that. If I try to launch the game via Starter.exe:
CCDError.JPG


I've tried verifying game files (twice) and restarting Steam and my PC.
That is a Windows problem, not CCD. You have a corrupted file.
Okay, well what about the issue when launching via Steam?
Well it's probably related, just that Steam hides the error message.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Jan 2019 07:21 #111536

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3642
  • Thank you received: 394
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
If I try to launch the game via Steam, Steam shows that the game is 'running' for two or three seconds, then it stops showing that. If I try to launch the game via Starter.exe:
CCDError.JPG


I've tried verifying game files (twice) and restarting Steam and my PC.
That is a Windows problem, not CCD. You have a corrupted file.
Okay, well what about the issue when launching via Steam?
Well it's probably related, just that Steam hides the error message.
Okay. But you don't know how I should fix this?
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Jan 2019 07:33 #111537

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9810
  • Thank you received: 1612
GSHAPIROY wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
If I try to launch the game via Steam, Steam shows that the game is 'running' for two or three seconds, then it stops showing that. If I try to launch the game via Starter.exe:
CCDError.JPG


I've tried verifying game files (twice) and restarting Steam and my PC.
That is a Windows problem, not CCD. You have a corrupted file.
Okay, well what about the issue when launching via Steam?
Well it's probably related, just that Steam hides the error message.
Okay. But you don't know how I should fix this?
Look online. If its a problem with your PC you would find better help from PC forums.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Jan 2019 08:53 #111538

  • Niklas12
  • Niklas12's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Holidays
  • Posts: 2011
  • Thank you received: 162
You can try to re-install the .dll file.

That worked for me ;)

Cars I drive:
2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS350 Shooting Brake
2019 Ford Galaxy 2.0 Bi-Turbo
2017 Renault Scenic Bosè 1.6 EDC 160
2017 Peugeot 5008 GT BlueHDi 180
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Jan 2019 11:50 #111539

  • manuj
  • manuj's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Developer
  • Posts: 8
  • Thank you received: 2
GSHAPIROY wrote:
If I try to launch the game via Steam, Steam shows that the game is 'running' for two or three seconds, then it stops showing that. If I try to launch the game via Starter.exe:
CCDError.JPG


I've tried verifying game files (twice) and restarting Steam and my PC.
Try to reinstall all vcredist components from _CommonRedist folder. It looks like you Microsoft visual studio components are broken.
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2019 11:51 by manuj.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Jan 2019 13:07 #111540

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9810
  • Thank you received: 1612
Today I noticed the car in front of me kept on changing license plates. This was the first time I drove in the USA rules since the new update, so I dont know how often it occurs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWG32tyfydY
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds