Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" general discussion forum for English users

TOPIC: Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5

Re: Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Mar 2019 08:37 #111933

  • Kivlov
  • Kivlov's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Developer
  • Posts: 140
  • Thank you received: 15
IluvAutoGames wrote:
I've noticed some cars idle for 10-30 seconds even if the robots turn green before they go forward or turn left or right. Happens now and again.
What exactly cars?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Mar 2019 08:38 #111934

  • Kivlov
  • Kivlov's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Developer
  • Posts: 140
  • Thank you received: 15
zachmassy wrote:
i cant play this game. all i get are errors
What errors? Post screenshots please.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Mar 2019 09:41 #111935

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9784
  • Thank you received: 1611
Kivlov wrote:
zachmassy wrote:
i cant play this game. all i get are errors
What errors? Post screenshots please.
The errors are all different and completely random.

Sometimes it says weird things like missing textures or meshes, sometimes 'Unhandled Exception'


The game just doesn't work anymore. I have to attempt loading the game several times before I can play. This makes me furious. Fix this ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zachmassy

Re: Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Mar 2019 22:20 #111939

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3638
  • Thank you received: 393
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Kivlov wrote:
zachmassy wrote:
i cant play this game. all i get are errors
What errors? Post screenshots please.
The errors are all different and completely random.

Sometimes it says weird things like missing textures or meshes, sometimes 'Unhandled Exception'


The game just doesn't work anymore. I have to attempt loading the game several times before I can play. This makes me furious. Fix this ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe turn your graphics settings down (even though you have a very high end PC) and see if it works.
Also, try DirectX9. I know this probably won't load for you at all, but it will be interesting to see if an error message still appears.
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2019 Honda HR-V Sport
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
Last Edit: 13 Mar 2019 22:21 by GSHAPIROY.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 13 Mar 2019 23:05 #111941

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9784
  • Thank you received: 1611
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Maybe turn your graphics settings down (even though you have a very high end PC) and see if it works.
Well I would expect my computer to operate on the high-end PC's and if it doesnt, that needs to be fixed.

A lot of people have been complaining it happens to them on minimal settings, although with different computers.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 14 Mar 2019 02:06 #111944

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3638
  • Thank you received: 393
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Maybe turn your graphics settings down (even though you have a very high end PC) and see if it works.
Well I would expect my computer to operate on the high-end PC's and if it doesnt, that needs to be fixed.

A lot of people have been complaining it happens to them on minimal settings, although with different computers.
City Car Driving, you mean?
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2019 Honda HR-V Sport
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 14 Mar 2019 08:23 #111945

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9784
  • Thank you received: 1611
GSHAPIROY wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Maybe turn your graphics settings down (even though you have a very high end PC) and see if it works.
Well I would expect my computer to operate on the high-end PC's and if it doesnt, that needs to be fixed.

A lot of people have been complaining it happens to them on minimal settings, although with different computers.
City Car Driving, you mean?
Yeah, whoops.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 14 Mar 2019 22:58 #111952

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3638
  • Thank you received: 393
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Maybe turn your graphics settings down (even though you have a very high end PC) and see if it works.
Well I would expect my computer to operate on the high-end PC's and if it doesnt, that needs to be fixed.

A lot of people have been complaining it happens to them on minimal settings, although with different computers.
City Car Driving, you mean?
Yeah, whoops.
You tried what I suggested about DirectX9?
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2019 Honda HR-V Sport
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 15 Mar 2019 08:09 #111953

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9784
  • Thank you received: 1611
GSHAPIROY wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Maybe turn your graphics settings down (even though you have a very high end PC) and see if it works.
Well I would expect my computer to operate on the high-end PC's and if it doesnt, that needs to be fixed.

A lot of people have been complaining it happens to them on minimal settings, although with different computers.
City Car Driving, you mean?
Yeah, whoops.
You tried what I suggested about DirectX9?
DX9 wont run on my PC. I have tried everything, the game is the problem.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug reports for City Car Driving 1.5 15 Mar 2019 08:43 #111955

  • Kivlov
  • Kivlov's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Developer
  • Posts: 140
  • Thank you received: 15
Have you tried on a completely clean game without any mods?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds