Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" modifications forum

TOPIC: Future Mod List - 1.5.8

Re: Future Mod List [1.4.0] 25 Dec 2014 01:50 #38800

JonJG wrote:
Where/How can you request mods for 1.4.0


the mod makers don't take requests if you really want to request a mod post in the mod requests thread but it will not be accepted
That thing got a hemi?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Future Mod List [1.4.0] 25 Dec 2014 05:19 #38809

  • JonJG
  • JonJG's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 118
  • Thank you received: 19
ChrisTheIncredibleHD wrote:
JonJG wrote:
Where/How can you request mods for 1.4.0


the mod makers don't take requests if you really want to request a mod post in the mod requests thread but it will not be accepted

Where can I post a request that has a possibility of being accepted?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Future Mod List [1.4.0] 25 Dec 2014 05:39 #38812

JonJG wrote:
ChrisTheIncredibleHD wrote:
JonJG wrote:
Where/How can you request mods for 1.4.0


the mod makers don't take requests if you really want to request a mod post in the mod requests thread but it will not be accepted

Where can I post a request that has a possibility of being accepted?


the mod makers don't take requests so your mod request will never be accepted no matter where you post it
That thing got a hemi?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Future Mod List [1.4.0] 04 Jan 2015 18:07 #39802

  • minion
  • minion's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Part of the forum's past
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 107
Exactly, I've been trying to point that out in forum rules for new people ( www.citycardriving.com/component/kunena/?func=view&catid=7&id=34192 )
Holland!!
Manchester United!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChrisTheIncredibleHD

Re: Future Mod List [1.4.0] 05 Jan 2015 01:28 #39833

minion wrote:
Exactly, I've been trying to point that out in forum rules for new people ( www.citycardriving.com/component/kunena/?func=view&catid=7&id=34192 )


exactly I wish people would actually read the forum rules
That thing got a hemi?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Future Mod List [1.4.0] 05 Jan 2015 19:36 #39904

  • Aral Tugay
  • Aral Tugay's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • User
  • I'm more active on the BeamNG forums. You can find me there as AET.
  • Posts: 61
  • Thank you received: 3
The Toyota Land Cruiser isn't paid
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Future Mod List [1.4.0] 06 Jan 2015 08:19 #39913

Removed and added new photos to the list. :)
My YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/CityCarDrivingVideos I like to play games such as City Car Driving, Euro Truck Simulator 2 American Truck Simulator, Farming Simulator 15, Farming Simulator 2013, Car Mechanic Simulator 2014, SpinTires 2014, BeamNG Drive, and much more!

When a new mod is released I will make a video of it right away or else I will start falling behind and I don't want that to happen anymore. :unsure:
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 08:19 by CityCarDrivingVideos.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: robotfool228

Upcoming car mods for 1.4.0!! 13 Jan 2015 14:04 #40247

  • TGIFmodding
  • TGIFmodding's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 5
  • Thank you received: 3
New future mods:

Rolls Royce Phantom and Ghost series 2
Jaguar XJ
Bugatti Veyron
Aventador
BMW 7 series 750li
Aston Martin DB9
Mercedes Benz CLA Class
and the Maserati Granturismo

all by unknown modder sadly and he do not allow screen shots here:(

Stay tuned!!!! download links should be up by this week!!!!
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2015 14:18 by TGIFmodding.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Upcoming car mods for 1.4.0!! 14 Jan 2015 03:28 #40295

  • CCDRoadRage
  • CCDRoadRage's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • User
  • Posts: 78
  • Thank you received: 13
TGIFmodding wrote:
New future mods:

Rolls Royce Phantom and Ghost series 2
Jaguar XJ
Bugatti Veyron
Aventador
BMW 7 series 750li
Aston Martin DB9
Mercedes Benz CLA Class
and the Maserati Granturismo

all by unknown modder sadly and he do not allow screen shots here:(

Stay tuned!!!! download links should be up by this week!!!!

Ooooh! More empty .pkg files!
Owen, 16 yrs old
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giocoh, David02, ChrisTheIncredibleHD, FourWheelMadness, GSHAPIROY

Re: Future Mod List [1.4.0] 19 Jan 2015 03:56 #40612

  • simulationdude
  • simulationdude's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • American
  • Posts: 4474
  • Thank you received: 486
Ford Focus
0TpfXD_Btww.jpg
CEO of Sim Forestry Company. Contact me on forum for job salary starts at
a decent 40k.


детские игрушки


AMD FX 6300 6-Core @ 3.5 Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti
16 GB DDR3 Ram
1 TB SSD
Logitech G25 and Logitech Driving Force GT
Windows 8.1
2 20 inch monitors (Buy me a third and i'll ship you a cookie expedited)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds