Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" modifications forum

TOPIC: Modding Questions

Re: Modding Questions 24 Apr 2016 03:28 #68383

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, Mercedes-AMG and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9193
  • Thank you received: 1543
177 wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote: I tried installing that but it just destroyed my PC in seconds, it gave me loads of pop-ups so now I'm in the same situation as TJ. The XForce would be easier but this so-called license page... what's that all about? :?

Same here. PC Cleanup FTW! I couldn't deny it.

I had to uninstall it with the windows uninstalling program.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia GMT +10:00
Favourite cars - 2019 Audi A6 Avant - 2017 Mercedes-AMG E63s - 2018 Range Rover Sport SVR

PC Specs:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Modding Questions 24 Apr 2016 03:32 #68385

  • 177
  • 177's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thank you received: 305
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
177 wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote: I tried installing that but it just destroyed my PC in seconds, it gave me loads of pop-ups so now I'm in the same situation as TJ. The XForce would be easier but this so-called license page... what's that all about? :?

Same here. PC Cleanup FTW! I couldn't deny it.

I had to uninstall it with the windows uninstalling program.
Exactly! :angry: Thank Goodness that I only disabled antivirus for five minutes and it cut the download off at 11%.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2016 03:37 by 177.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Modding Questions 26 Apr 2016 04:59 #68589

  • 177
  • 177's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thank you received: 305
So basically it's not possible to make mods any more due to 3DS Max being bugged? Is that why nobody responded?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: THETJVIDCHANNEL

Re: Modding Questions 26 Apr 2016 12:47 #68618

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, Mercedes-AMG and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9193
  • Thank you received: 1543
I either end up making a mod and giving everyone on the forum the virus which came with 3ds Max 13 or someone gives me a link that will have no viruses and you get a healthy mod?
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia GMT +10:00
Favourite cars - 2019 Audi A6 Avant - 2017 Mercedes-AMG E63s - 2018 Range Rover Sport SVR

PC Specs:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Modding Questions 26 Apr 2016 15:45 #68621

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4368
  • Thank you received: 965
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
I either end up making a mod and giving everyone on the forum the virus which came with 3ds Max 13 or someone gives me a link that will have no viruses and you get a healthy mod?

if you download the link that fully gave and then just download that program then search in that program to autodesk 2013 32/64 bits and then you have it. i didn't even need to close AVG
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Modding Questions 26 Apr 2016 16:54 #68623

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, Mercedes-AMG and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9193
  • Thank you received: 1543
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
I either end up making a mod and giving everyone on the forum the virus which came with 3ds Max 13 or someone gives me a link that will have no viruses and you get a healthy mod?

if you download the link that fully gave and then just download that program then search in that program to autodesk 2013 32/64 bits and then you have it. i didn't even need to close AVG

Yes but when you go to install the 3ds max you need to pass all these viruses. I decline them all but some don't have the disagree and agree things.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia GMT +10:00
Favourite cars - 2019 Audi A6 Avant - 2017 Mercedes-AMG E63s - 2018 Range Rover Sport SVR

PC Specs:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Modding Questions 26 Apr 2016 16:56 #68625

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4368
  • Thank you received: 965
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
I either end up making a mod and giving everyone on the forum the virus which came with 3ds Max 13 or someone gives me a link that will have no viruses and you get a healthy mod?

if you download the link that fully gave and then just download that program then search in that program to autodesk 2013 32/64 bits and then you have it. i didn't even need to close AVG

Yes but when you go to install the 3ds max you need to pass all these viruses. I decline them all but some don't have the disagree and agree things.

sorry, I didn't had that...
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Modding Questions 27 Apr 2016 00:36 #68691

  • 177
  • 177's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thank you received: 305
I feel like just going and using the unregistered version until someone responds which I'm willing to wait for for up to three years if need be. :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: THETJVIDCHANNEL, GSHAPIROY

Re: Modding Questions 04 May 2016 06:23 #70521

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3505
  • Thank you received: 379
NVX2 files are shrunk way down after export from 3DS, and I can't even zoom in on them without them disappearing from the view.

Before Export

Before.JPG


After Export

After.JPG


I also tried resetting XForm objects, which did not change anything.
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
Last Edit: 04 May 2016 06:24 by GSHAPIROY.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Modding Questions 04 May 2016 13:58 #70548

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4368
  • Thank you received: 965
Why do you have that weird/idiot bumper on it? :dry:
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds