Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" modifications forum

TOPIC: Work-in-Progress Mods

Re: Work-in-Progress Mods 11 Jun 2016 05:07 #77383

  • 177
  • 177's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1063
  • Thank you received: 306
Peugeot 107!!! :cheer: ;)



2011 Peugeot 107 WIP-1.jpg


2011 Peugeot 107 WIP-2.jpg


2011 Peugeot 107 WIP-3.jpg




I plan to make the mod private, so please don't start begging for it
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2016 05:44 by 177.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Work-in-Progress Mods 11 Jun 2016 05:09 #77384

  • Min3cr4ft3r10
  • Min3cr4ft3r10's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • jimmy
  • Posts: 105
  • Thank you received: 10
that ca is ugly
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Work-in-Progress Mods 11 Jun 2016 05:11 #77387

  • 177
  • 177's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1063
  • Thank you received: 306
Min3cr4ft3r10 wrote:
that ca is ugly
Piss off. :angry: Your input wasn't needed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Work-in-Progress Mods 11 Jun 2016 05:12 #77388

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3028
  • Thank you received: 749
Min3cr4ft3r10 wrote:
that ca is ugly

Hi,

Please don't insult un-complete models.

Thanks
Computer Specs:
ASUS TUF FX505DT
[Processor] AMD Ryzen 5 3500H @ 3.7 GHz
[RAM] 16GB 2666MHz DDR4
[Storage] 256 GB PCIE SSD + 1 TB SATA SSD
[Graphics] NVIDIA GTX 1650 (4GB GDDR5)

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 177

Re: Work-in-Progress Mods 11 Jun 2016 05:12 #77390

  • Min3cr4ft3r10
  • Min3cr4ft3r10's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • jimmy
  • Posts: 105
  • Thank you received: 10
LMGamer456 wrote:
Min3cr4ft3r10 wrote:
that ca is ugly

Hi,

Please don't insult un-complete models.

Thanks

i was talking about the actul car

not the moddell
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Work-in-Progress Mods 11 Jun 2016 05:15 #77393

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3028
  • Thank you received: 749
Min3cr4ft3r10 wrote:
LMGamer456 wrote:
Min3cr4ft3r10 wrote:
that ca is ugly

Hi,

Please don't insult un-complete models.

Thanks

i was talking about the actul car

not the moddell

Then please specify that to lower the confusion rate.
Computer Specs:
ASUS TUF FX505DT
[Processor] AMD Ryzen 5 3500H @ 3.7 GHz
[RAM] 16GB 2666MHz DDR4
[Storage] 256 GB PCIE SSD + 1 TB SATA SSD
[Graphics] NVIDIA GTX 1650 (4GB GDDR5)

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Work-in-Progress Mods 11 Jun 2016 05:15 #77394

  • 177
  • 177's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1063
  • Thank you received: 306
Min3cr4ft3r10 wrote:
I was talking about the actual car, not the model.
oh im makeing ekskyooses becuuzzz i maked in salt at pessen

I don't care, that was an unkind thing to say. Get out of the thread if you don't have any nice credit.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2016 05:16 by 177.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Work-in-Progress Mods 11 Jun 2016 05:37 #77413

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6550
  • Thank you received: 1628
177 wrote:
Min3cr4ft3r10 wrote:
I was talking about the actual car, not the model.
oh im makeing ekskyooses becuuzzz i maked in salt at pessen

I don't care, that was an unkind thing to say. Get out of the thread if you don't have any nice credit.
Please chill out.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 177, GSHAPIROY, LMGamer456

Re: Work-in-Progress Mods 11 Jun 2016 05:44 #77415

  • 177
  • 177's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1063
  • Thank you received: 306
David02 wrote:
177 wrote:
Min3cr4ft3r10 wrote:
I was talking about the actual car, not the model.
oh im makeing ekskyooses becuuzzz i maked in salt at pessen

I don't care, that was an unkind thing to say. Get out of the thread if you don't have any nice credit.
Please chill out.
I'm sorry, I just got extremely agitated when Jimmy insulted the model.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Work-in-Progress Mods 11 Jun 2016 06:35 #77423

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3674
  • Thank you received: 399
Some more screenshots of the Dodge Caravan. I am focusing right now on the lights.


YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2016 06:35 by GSHAPIROY.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neatx1
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds