Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" modifications forum

TOPIC: Paid Mod List

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 05 Jun 2016 22:36 #76408

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3032
  • Thank you received: 749
GSHAPIROY wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
:?

Do you think that i'm gonna reply if you only post that stupid smiley
Yes! Because you did!

Look, can we not argue please? All it's doing is creating unwanted drama on the forum. So please, keep it to yourselves.
Computer Specs:
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
[Processor] Intel Core i5-6267U
[RAM] 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 (LP = Low Power)
[Storage] 512 GB PCIE SSD
[Graphics] Intel Iris 550

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 05 Jun 2016 22:53 #76413

  • 177
  • 177's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thank you received: 306
GSHAPIROY wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
:?

Do you think that i'm gonna reply if you only post that stupid smiley
Yes! Because you did!
And he told you...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 05 Jun 2016 23:02 #76417

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 506
[quote="kas1.4truckdriver" post=73261Car:Lada 2112
Does The Car Has Extra's?: Yes, see screenshots for more information!
Price: 150 Rubles +25 rubles if you want to pay with PayPal
Author:Heisenberg
Payment: PayPal
Buy The Mod Here: vk.com/modheisenberg?w=product-49074547_48574%2Fquery
Screenshots:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
[/quote]
I have no words for this... Who's paying for a 'mod' like this?! :S
Kas wrote:
Car:Volvo S60 R 2004
Does The Car Has Extra's?: Yes, Swedish Airlines
Price: 100 Rubles +25 Rubles if you want to pay with PayPal
Author:Heisenberg
Payment: PayPal
Buy The Mod Here:vk.com/market-49074547?w=product-49074547_17935%2Fquery
Screenshots:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Whut, this is just an update of the free mod for 1.2. :dry:
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand. I also draw a lot, if you want to see my art take a look at instagram.com/jurjenabbes_art
And yes, that's some shameless self-promotion on a forum that I rarely use anymore, sorry not sorry lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 05 Jun 2016 23:15 #76425

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4587
  • Thank you received: 1006
GermanCarsFan wrote:
Kas wrote:
Car:Volvo S60 R 2004
Does The Car Has Extra's?: Yes, Swedish Airlines
Price: 100 Rubles +25 Rubles if you want to pay with PayPal
Author:Heisenberg
Payment: PayPal
Buy The Mod Here:vk.com/market-49074547?w=product-49074547_17935%2Fquery
Screenshots:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Whut, this is just an update of the free mod for 1.2. :dry:

No its not if you don't believe him ask him yourself or don't comment about it! :angry:
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 05 Jun 2016 23:24 #76428

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3032
  • Thank you received: 749
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
GermanCarsFan wrote:
Kas wrote:
Car:Volvo S60 R 2004
Does The Car Has Extra's?: Yes, Swedish Airlines
Price: 100 Rubles +25 Rubles if you want to pay with PayPal
Author:Heisenberg
Payment: PayPal
Buy The Mod Here:vk.com/market-49074547?w=product-49074547_17935%2Fquery
Screenshots:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Whut, this is just an update of the free mod for 1.2. :dry:

No its not if you don't believe him ask him yourself or don't comment about it! :angry:

He was just making a simple statement. Jeez :dry:
Computer Specs:
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
[Processor] Intel Core i5-6267U
[RAM] 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 (LP = Low Power)
[Storage] 512 GB PCIE SSD
[Graphics] Intel Iris 550

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: THETJVIDCHANNEL, GSHAPIROY, GermanCarsFan

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 05 Jun 2016 23:51 #76441

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3644
  • Thank you received: 395
Just a general question:
Why do mods cost more if you pay with PayPal?
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 06 Jun 2016 00:04 #76446

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 506
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
GermanCarsFan wrote:
Kas wrote:
Car:Volvo S60 R 2004
Does The Car Has Extra's?: Yes, Swedish Airlines
Price: 100 Rubles +25 Rubles if you want to pay with PayPal
Author:Heisenberg
Payment: PayPal
Buy The Mod Here:vk.com/market-49074547?w=product-49074547_17935%2Fquery
Screenshots:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Whut, this is just an update of the free mod for 1.2. :dry:

No its not if you don't believe him ask him yourself or don't comment about it! :angry:
Sorry... :ohmy:
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand. I also draw a lot, if you want to see my art take a look at instagram.com/jurjenabbes_art
And yes, that's some shameless self-promotion on a forum that I rarely use anymore, sorry not sorry lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 06 Jun 2016 00:05 #76447

  • 177
  • 177's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thank you received: 306
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Just a general question:
Why do mods cost more if you pay with PayPal?
Because it's not the main website and since modders are cheeky, they add more money because they consider people 'lazy' because they don't pay the main way.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 06 Jun 2016 00:27 #76449

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4587
  • Thank you received: 1006
177 wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Just a general question:
Why do mods cost more if you pay with PayPal?
Because it's not the main website and since modders are cheeky, they add more money because they consider people 'lazy' because they don't pay the main way.

No because if you want to use PayPal it cost the person who gets the money 50 rubles/cents etc.
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Paid Mod List (Not Complete Yet) 06 Jun 2016 01:35 #76478

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3032
  • Thank you received: 749
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Just a general question:
Why do mods cost more if you pay with PayPal?

The exchange rate with Pay Pal so modders charge (example:) 50 rubles more for Pay Pal because of the exchange rate with USD and Rubles.

Correct me if I am wrong
Computer Specs:
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
[Processor] Intel Core i5-6267U
[RAM] 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 (LP = Low Power)
[Storage] 512 GB PCIE SSD
[Graphics] Intel Iris 550

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds