Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" offtopic forum
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Happy Birthday, Bach

Re: Happy Birthday, Bach 22 Mar 2017 20:48 #100185

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3644
  • Thank you received: 395
Can you please lock or delete this thread, because it is apparently leading to issues.
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Happy Birthday, Bach 22 Mar 2017 20:51 #100187

  • jericho
  • jericho's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Forum Administrator
  • *Eurobeat intensifies*
  • Posts: 4781
  • Thank you received: 662
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Well, I guess I couldn't do it right.
You can put whatever you want in this section, right, jericho?
No, you cannot put 'whatever you want' in this section. Although it is off topic, posts here still have to be in line with the categories CCD falls under, and classical music is not one of them.

Don't get me wrong - I like classical music (though I'm more of a Chopin than a Bach), but if you want to greet Bach a happy birthday, do it on Facebook and not on a car simulator forum.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Happy Birthday, Bach 22 Mar 2017 20:51 #100188

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3644
  • Thank you received: 395
jericho wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Well, I guess I couldn't do it right.
You can put whatever you want in this section, right, jericho?
No, you cannot put 'whatever you want' in this section. Although it is off topic, posts here still have to be in line with the categories CCD falls under, and classical music is not one of them.

Don't get me wrong - I like classical music (though I'm more of a Chopin than a Bach), but if you want to greet Bach a happy birthday, do it on Facebook and not on a car simulator forum.
Alright...
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Happy Birthday, Bach 22 Mar 2017 20:56 #100189

  • jericho
  • jericho's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Forum Administrator
  • *Eurobeat intensifies*
  • Posts: 4781
  • Thank you received: 662
Just a little clarification on what I said: You can put whatever is off topic, but it has to be something the community can mostly relate to, and not just you and me.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Happy Birthday, Bach 22 Mar 2017 21:02 #100190

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3644
  • Thank you received: 395
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Can you please lock or delete this thread, because it is apparently leading to issues.
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds