Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" offtopic forum
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: What car do you own

What car do you own 01 Feb 2018 23:06 #107514

  • acc10212
  • acc10212's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • User
  • a big fan of Toyota and Mercedes
  • Posts: 75
dleted
G27
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2018 19:46 by acc10212.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What car do you own 02 Feb 2018 04:20 #107518

  • NewSimulatorPlayer
  • NewSimulatorPlayer's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • *Leaving the forum for a while. Getting annoyed with everyone here. This place is toxic*
  • Posts: 1283
  • Thank you received: 146
I feel like we've had this topic before...


My parents... have a 2017 Chevy Traverse Premier, and a 2007 (i think its 2007) Hyundai Azera.
www.youtube.com/channel/UCAUVBU1Yg7CCb5nUXBLnXZw
How to convert PKG mods to RAR Video on my Youtube Channel!


My Specs:
Processor:Intel Core i5
Ram: 16GB Ram
GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
Display: 3 1920x1080 Monitors

Favorite Mods:
1. 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe by TJmods
2. 2019 Mercedes G500 by TJmods
3. 2018 Honda Odyssey by GSHAPIROY
4. 2016 Nissan Qashqai by TJmods
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2018 04:20 by NewSimulatorPlayer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What car do you own 02 Feb 2018 08:05 #107519

  • Niklas12
  • Niklas12's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Holidays
  • Posts: 2007
  • Thank you received: 162
My parents have:
2017 Skoda Superb SportLine 190 (Businessgrey, met.)
2017 Renault Scenic IV Bose EDC160 (Cosmosblue, met.)

Cars I drive:
2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS350 Shooting Brake
2019 Ford Galaxy 2.0 Bi-Turbo
2017 Renault Scenic Bosè 1.6 EDC 160
2017 Peugeot 5008 GT BlueHDi 180
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What car do you own 02 Feb 2018 11:17 #107523

  • acc10212
  • acc10212's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • User
  • a big fan of Toyota and Mercedes
  • Posts: 75
NewSimulatorPlayer wrote:
I feel like we've had this topic before...


My parents... have a 2017 Chevy Traverse Premier, and a 2007 (i think its 2007) Hyundai Azera.

ow sorry. I didn't knew that there is a topic like that
G27
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What car do you own 03 Feb 2018 00:31 #107532

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4574
  • Thank you received: 1005
My Parents Drive:
Skoda Octavia Combi MK III 1.4 TSi 2016
Opel Agila 1.2 2011

When I have my license in 2 weeks I'll get a van from my boss:

2014 Ford Transit L3H2 125 HP
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What car do you own 03 Feb 2018 09:44 #107541

  • acc10212
  • acc10212's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • User
  • a big fan of Toyota and Mercedes
  • Posts: 75
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
My Parents Drive:
Skoda Octavia Combi MK III 1.4 TSi 2016
Opel Agila 1.2 2011

When I have my license in 2 weeks I'll get a van from my boss:

2014 Ford Transit L3H2 125 HP


good luck in your drivers license exam! (i dunno do you give exams in your country for driver license)
G27
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What car do you own 03 Feb 2018 12:35 #107545

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4574
  • Thank you received: 1005
acc10212 wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
My Parents Drive:
Skoda Octavia Combi MK III 1.4 TSi 2016
Opel Agila 1.2 2011

When I have my license in 2 weeks I'll get a van from my boss:

2014 Ford Transit L3H2 125 HP


good luck in your drivers license exam! (i dunno do you give exams in your country for driver license)

Yes we have 2 exams here, passed the first one, second we will see.
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What car do you own 03 Feb 2018 13:50 #107550

  • acc10212
  • acc10212's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • User
  • a big fan of Toyota and Mercedes
  • Posts: 75
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
acc10212 wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
My Parents Drive:
Skoda Octavia Combi MK III 1.4 TSi 2016
Opel Agila 1.2 2011

When I have my license in 2 weeks I'll get a van from my boss:

2014 Ford Transit L3H2 125 HP


good luck in your drivers license exam! (i dunno do you give exams in your country for driver license)

Yes we have 2 exams here, passed the first one, second we will see.


i had 2 tests too! in 1st one i answered 10 questions and in 2nd one driving test (this is the moment where city car driving came handy) i sat with a teacher and he gave me instructions to go right left etc... and i passed the test with no wrong movements! i bought City car driving for just learning how to drive and i learned and passed the test. Then i forgot about that game. And my brother had 2 years to prepare for the test ( back in 2016) and i remembered this game and came to this site. and i updated to 1.5.2
Good luck in test!
G27
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2018 16:22 by acc10212.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What car do you own 19 Jul 2018 17:25 #109317

  • Ferdi
  • Ferdi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • User
  • Posts: 70
  • Thank you received: 1
my mum have an 2010 Opel Zafira
Opel, Audi, Volvo, Skoda
Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What car do you own 18 Aug 2018 17:08 #109877

  • ccdmodfan
  • ccdmodfan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frequenter
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 11
My Mom has a 2015 Chevy Camaro LS with the 3.6 V6.'
My Dad has a 2016 Chevy Colorado, also with the 3.6 V6.
And my grandparents have a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer LS with the 4.2 I6.
My name is Zach. I play Gta 5, Ets 2, ATS, CCD, Minecraft, and ROBLOX.

PC:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600
16GB DDR4 3000 MHZ
250GB WD Blue SSD
1TB 7200 RPM HDD
GTX 1060 6GB


Asus VG248QE
Acer R240HY
Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro L RGB w/ HyperX Pudding Keycaps
SteelSeries Rival 110
Corsair MM300 Extended
Sennheiser Game One Headset
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds