Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" offtopic forum

TOPIC: Idiots On The Road In Real Life

Re: Idiots On The Road In Real Life 15 Dec 2016 09:23 #94540

  • Biz 08
  • Biz 08's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frequenter
  • Posts: 281
  • Thank you received: 45
What happens when people in Oregon have to drive in a blizzard (we barely ever get snow):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ZUX_PMCxzdTHV3N0xJdGJCMTQ

The reason we were driving in the first place was because my school bus got stuck and eventually slowly slid straight into a ditch :lol:
I speak fluent English, have been studying Japanese for 4 years and know a bit of Russian.

日本語を話せます。

Я немного говорю по-русский.
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2016 09:25 by Biz 08.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Idiots On The Road In Real Life 15 Dec 2016 09:47 #94541

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9778
  • Thank you received: 1611
I saw a car sliding down a hill when some snow came all of a sudden in New Zealand last winter.

He slid into a parking lot and took out 5 cars.

Dont forget snow chains.

"This car is soo good. Boy are we lucky." Of course it is good, it is an Audi.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Favourite cars - 2020 Audi RS6 Avant - 2019 BMW X5 - 2018 Ferrari 488 Pista - 2019 BMW 3-Series - 2019 Range Rover Sport
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Idiots On The Road In Real Life 11 Jan 2017 11:19 #96897

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9778
  • Thank you received: 1611
Many weird things in one day.

1. A person decided to cut across 3 lanes, cutting off us. Then the person who cut us off, got cut off by a truck.

2. Someone then cuts the line, by deciding to cut in front of the same truck from the previous event.

3. Then the person who cut off that truck decided to not allow a different truck onto the highway, until very late (Truck was driving along the emergency lane because of it)

4. One person wasn't keeping their lane, and nobody could get passed them safely.

5. Some Skoda driver couldn't line their license plate up with the badge, and it made the whole car look off-centre.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Favourite cars - 2020 Audi RS6 Avant - 2019 BMW X5 - 2018 Ferrari 488 Pista - 2019 BMW 3-Series - 2019 Range Rover Sport
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Idiots On The Road In Real Life 11 Jan 2017 18:31 #96913

  • Smorboll
  • Smorboll's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Volvo Enthusiast
  • Posts: 688
  • Thank you received: 74
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Many weird things in one day.

1. A person decided to cut across 3 lanes, cutting off us. Then the person who cut us off, got cut off by a truck.

2. Someone then cuts the line, by deciding to cut in front of the same truck from the previous event.

3. Then the person who cut off that truck decided to not allow a different truck onto the highway, until very late (Truck was driving along the emergency lane because of it)

4. One person wasn't keeping their lane, and nobody could get passed them safely.

5. Some Skoda driver couldn't line their license plate up with the badge, and it made the whole car look off-centre.

Quite a dangerous day on the road it seems.
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhTugn0kgunNap4Uf_SvGQ

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-Core)
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX480
RAM: 16GB
Hard Drive: 2TB
Driving Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Idiots On The Road In Real Life 12 Jan 2017 19:48 #97034

  • jericho
  • jericho's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Forum Administrator
  • *Eurobeat intensifies*
  • Posts: 4781
  • Thank you received: 662
I was walking near my school today, and I can sum up what happened in 3 words:

Motorcycle not looking

So this guy in a green Ninja 250 got distracted by something (whatever it was) and slammed into a taxi. Luckily he wasn't travelling that fast enough to send him flying over the taxi, but he was ejected from the bike and landed on the road next to his bike. He didn't seem to be injured, he just got right up, picked up his bike with the help of the driver, and exchanged information like in any other accident.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Idiots On The Road In Real Life 13 Jan 2017 06:56 #97071

  • Smorboll
  • Smorboll's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Volvo Enthusiast
  • Posts: 688
  • Thank you received: 74
jericho wrote:
I was walking near my school today, and I can sum up what happened in 3 words:

Motorcycle not looking

So this guy in a green Ninja 250 got distracted by something (whatever it was) and slammed into a taxi. Luckily he wasn't travelling that fast enough to send him flying over the taxi, but he was ejected from the bike and landed on the road next to his bike. He didn't seem to be injured, he just got right up, picked up his bike with the help of the driver, and exchanged information like in any other accident.

Good thing there were no injuries. Motorcycle accidents can be quite tragic.
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhTugn0kgunNap4Uf_SvGQ

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-Core)
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX480
RAM: 16GB
Hard Drive: 2TB
Driving Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Idiots On The Road In Real Life 13 Jan 2017 07:53 #97103

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9778
  • Thank you received: 1611
In Vietnam, people smashed off everyone's mirrors, but they just keep going.

It is only when you crash into an S-Class that you gotta stop.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Favourite cars - 2020 Audi RS6 Avant - 2019 BMW X5 - 2018 Ferrari 488 Pista - 2019 BMW 3-Series - 2019 Range Rover Sport
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Idiots On The Road In Real Life 13 Jan 2017 07:55 #97105

  • Smorboll
  • Smorboll's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Volvo Enthusiast
  • Posts: 688
  • Thank you received: 74
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
In Vietnam, people smashed off everyone's mirrors, but they just keep going.

It is only when you crash into an S-Class that you gotta stop.

Oh! Is that really true?
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhTugn0kgunNap4Uf_SvGQ

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-Core)
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX480
RAM: 16GB
Hard Drive: 2TB
Driving Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Idiots On The Road In Real Life 13 Jan 2017 08:14 #97112

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9778
  • Thank you received: 1611
Smorboll wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
In Vietnam, people smashed off everyone's mirrors, but they just keep going.

It is only when you crash into an S-Class that you gotta stop.

Oh! Is that really true?

Yeah.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Favourite cars - 2020 Audi RS6 Avant - 2019 BMW X5 - 2018 Ferrari 488 Pista - 2019 BMW 3-Series - 2019 Range Rover Sport
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Idiots On The Road In Real Life 13 Jan 2017 08:16 #97114

  • Smorboll
  • Smorboll's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Volvo Enthusiast
  • Posts: 688
  • Thank you received: 74
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Smorboll wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
In Vietnam, people smashed off everyone's mirrors, but they just keep going.

It is only when you crash into an S-Class that you gotta stop.

Oh! Is that really true?

Yeah.

Wow! If someone from the US was visiting Vietnam, they'd get their mirrors chopped off and get upset when the person doesn't stop. They'd call it a hit-and-run. Is it considered a hit-and-run there, but people just don't care?
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhTugn0kgunNap4Uf_SvGQ

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-Core)
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX480
RAM: 16GB
Hard Drive: 2TB
Driving Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds