Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" offtopic forum

TOPIC: Is It Worth Upgrading To Windows 10?

Re: Is It Worth Upgrading To Windows 10? 02 Nov 2016 18:14 #90900

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2622
  • Thank you received: 430
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Windows 10 you get things like Microsoft Store home to Forza Horizon 3 PC.

Also more games and applications are supporting windows 10 and windows 7 is less cared about.

Ok but should i try a trial or a full version?
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is It Worth Upgrading To Windows 10? 02 Nov 2016 18:51 #90908

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9964
  • Thank you received: 1632
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Windows 10 you get things like Microsoft Store home to Forza Horizon 3 PC.

Also more games and applications are supporting windows 10 and windows 7 is less cared about.

Ok but should i try a trial or a full version?

A trial is always a safe option.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is It Worth Upgrading To Windows 10? 02 Nov 2016 18:53 #90910

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2622
  • Thank you received: 430
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Windows 10 you get things like Microsoft Store home to Forza Horizon 3 PC.

Also more games and applications are supporting windows 10 and windows 7 is less cared about.

Ok but should i try a trial or a full version?

A trial is always a safe option.

Ok thanks. :) I think at some time Microsoft will not support windows 7 anymore but i not sure for definite.
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is It Worth Upgrading To Windows 10? 02 Nov 2016 18:55 #90912

  • jericho
  • jericho's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Forum Administrator
  • *Eurobeat intensifies*
  • Posts: 4781
  • Thank you received: 662
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
So which one should i have 7 or 10?
Windows 10 will have more support for longer, so if you do run into issues, you can always get help.

My vote goes to Windows 10.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is It Worth Upgrading To Windows 10? 02 Nov 2016 19:00 #90914

  • THETJVIDCHANNEL
  • THETJVIDCHANNEL's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Passion for Audi, BMW, VW and Range Rover
  • Posts: 9964
  • Thank you received: 1632
Your Windows 7 PC would probably self update to Windows 10 at this rate.
Contact me in a PM if you have any concerns about users or the forum.

Mod Maker - Moderator - YouTube Video Creator

vk.com/tj_mods - VK Modding Page
www.youtube.com/THETJVIDCHANNEL - YouTube - TJ

Location - Melbourne, Australia - GMT +11:00

Personal Car:
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (Pure White)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is It Worth Upgrading To Windows 10? 02 Nov 2016 19:06 #90917

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2622
  • Thank you received: 430
jericho wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
So which one should i have 7 or 10?
Windows 10 will have more support for longer, so if you do run into issues, you can always get help.

My vote goes to Windows 10.

Yes i think i will upgrade at some time thanks for your help. :)
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
Your Windows 7 PC would probably self update to Windows 10 at this rate.

Yes i would have thought it would do that thats why thought its a good idea to ask to see if its worth doing so and thanks i think it is worth it from all your help thanks. :)
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is It Worth Upgrading To Windows 10? 02 Nov 2016 19:32 #90920

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4562
  • Thank you received: 1010
No.
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is It Worth Upgrading To Windows 10? 02 Nov 2016 19:43 #90922

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3028
  • Thank you received: 749
Windows 8 and 8.1 were completley pathetic. I would recommend upgrading to Windows 10 as I've found it has great performance and reliability. Still, Windows 7 is still the more stable OS, but I would recommend upgrading to Windows 10 simply for the newer features and support for the OS.
Computer Specs:
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
[Processor] Intel Core i5-6267U
[RAM] 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 (LP = Low Power)
[Storage] 512 GB PCIE SSD
[Graphics] Intel Iris 550

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is It Worth Upgrading To Windows 10? 02 Nov 2016 19:57 #90924

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2622
  • Thank you received: 430
LMGamer456 wrote:
Windows 8 and 8.1 were completley pathetic. I would recommend upgrading to Windows 10 as I've found it has great performance and reliability. Still, Windows 7 is still the more stable OS, but I would recommend upgrading to Windows 10 simply for the newer features and support for the OS.

Is windows 10 similar to windows 7?
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is It Worth Upgrading To Windows 10? 03 Nov 2016 22:48 #90984

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2622
  • Thank you received: 430
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
LMGamer456 wrote:
Windows 8 and 8.1 were completley pathetic. I would recommend upgrading to Windows 10 as I've found it has great performance and reliability. Still, Windows 7 is still the more stable OS, but I would recommend upgrading to Windows 10 simply for the newer features and support for the OS.

Is windows 10 similar to windows 7?

Is the layout of windows 10 similar to windows 7 if not i'll just forget it.
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds