Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
"City Car Driving" offtopic forum

TOPIC: My Youtube Channel

Re: My Youtube Channel 14 Jan 2017 22:09 #97285

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3032
  • Thank you received: 749
GermanCarsFan wrote:
cardriver123 wrote:
Okay I'll use camera next time instead of the screenshots. I'll still put the music for driving probably.
Maybe you should choose different music.

Yes. Please don't put in the (IMO) quite horrid electronic pop you chose. Choose something everyone would like. Just use something from NCS that isn't too stupidly annoying.
Computer Specs:
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
[Processor] Intel Core i5-6267U
[RAM] 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 (LP = Low Power)
[Storage] 512 GB PCIE SSD
[Graphics] Intel Iris 550

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NewSimulatorPlayer

Re: My Youtube Channel 15 Jan 2017 21:48 #97559

  • cardriver123
  • cardriver123's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1165
  • Thank you received: 114
I'll probably keep the same kind of music. That isn't bad in my opinion and I like doing videos like that. I'll also continue my Mafia 2 series(it doesnt get views but I like doing that)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My Youtube Channel 15 Jan 2017 21:49 #97560

  • Smorboll
  • Smorboll's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Volvo Enthusiast
  • Posts: 688
  • Thank you received: 74
cardriver123 wrote:
I'll probably keep the same kind of music. That isn't bad in my opinion and I like doing videos like that. I'll also continue my Mafia 2 series(it doesnt get views but I like doing that)

I didn't think it was that bad :) You can leave it, I think.
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhTugn0kgunNap4Uf_SvGQ

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-Core)
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX480
RAM: 16GB
Hard Drive: 2TB
Driving Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My Youtube Channel 15 Jan 2017 22:10 #97564

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4586
  • Thank you received: 1006
cardriver123 wrote:
I'll probably keep the same kind of music. That isn't bad in my opinion and I like doing videos like that. I'll also continue my Mafia 2 series(it doesnt get views but I like doing that)

atleast you should upload some vids...
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My Youtube Channel 16 Jan 2017 00:50 #97573

  • Smorboll
  • Smorboll's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Volvo Enthusiast
  • Posts: 688
  • Thank you received: 74
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
cardriver123 wrote:
I'll probably keep the same kind of music. That isn't bad in my opinion and I like doing videos like that. I'll also continue my Mafia 2 series(it doesnt get views but I like doing that)

atleast you should upload some vids...

People are often busy. You shouldn't get upset with someone for not having the time to upload frequently, but yes, if you want your channel improved, you should try to make time to upload.
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhTugn0kgunNap4Uf_SvGQ

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-Core)
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX480
RAM: 16GB
Hard Drive: 2TB
Driving Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My Youtube Channel 16 Jan 2017 00:51 #97574

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 506
For the music, I would choose some feel-good popmusic. (Rihanna, Sam Smith, Bruno Mars, etc.)
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand. I also draw a lot, if you want to see my art take a look at instagram.com/jurjenabbes_art
And yes, that's some shameless self-promotion on a forum that I rarely use anymore, sorry not sorry lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My Youtube Channel 16 Jan 2017 00:56 #97578

  • Smorboll
  • Smorboll's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Volvo Enthusiast
  • Posts: 688
  • Thank you received: 74
GermanCarsFan wrote:
For the music, I would choose some feel-good popmusic. (Rihanna, Sam Smith, Bruno Mars, etc.)

But, be sure the music is able to be used legally. And get permission if you're unsure. Most of the famous pop music is not legally allowed to be used in a YouTube video and/or the artist or label will monetize and place ads on your videos, which you probably don't want.
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhTugn0kgunNap4Uf_SvGQ

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-Core)
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX480
RAM: 16GB
Hard Drive: 2TB
Driving Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My Youtube Channel 16 Jan 2017 01:09 #97583

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 506
Smorboll wrote:
GermanCarsFan wrote:
For the music, I would choose some feel-good popmusic. (Rihanna, Sam Smith, Bruno Mars, etc.)

But, be sure the music is able to be used legally. And get permission if you're unsure. Most of the famous pop music is not legally allowed to be used in a YouTube video and/or the artist or label will monetize and place ads on your videos, which you probably don't want.
Yeah, but you could use instrumental versions or live versions.
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand. I also draw a lot, if you want to see my art take a look at instagram.com/jurjenabbes_art
And yes, that's some shameless self-promotion on a forum that I rarely use anymore, sorry not sorry lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My Youtube Channel 16 Jan 2017 01:10 #97584

  • Smorboll
  • Smorboll's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Volvo Enthusiast
  • Posts: 688
  • Thank you received: 74
GermanCarsFan wrote:
Smorboll wrote:
GermanCarsFan wrote:
For the music, I would choose some feel-good popmusic. (Rihanna, Sam Smith, Bruno Mars, etc.)

But, be sure the music is able to be used legally. And get permission if you're unsure. Most of the famous pop music is not legally allowed to be used in a YouTube video and/or the artist or label will monetize and place ads on your videos, which you probably don't want.
Yeah, but you could use instrumental versions or live versions.

Just overall, you should be careful with what music you use.
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhTugn0kgunNap4Uf_SvGQ

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-Core)
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX480
RAM: 16GB
Hard Drive: 2TB
Driving Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NewSimulatorPlayer

Re: My Youtube Channel 16 Jan 2017 01:44 #97614

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4586
  • Thank you received: 1006
Smorboll wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
cardriver123 wrote:
I'll probably keep the same kind of music. That isn't bad in my opinion and I like doing videos like that. I'll also continue my Mafia 2 series(it doesnt get views but I like doing that)

atleast you should upload some vids...

People are often busy. You shouldn't get upset with someone for not having the time to upload frequently, but yes, if you want your channel improved, you should try to make time to upload.

ofcourse people are busy, that's understandable. but why does he want to know if his video('s) is/are good if he doesn't even upload... I won't have made this if I didn't have time to upload that would be stupid. and I'm not upset I think its stupid to ask people about their opnion if they want to help you and then you don't do anything with it thats a waste of time for him and me.
Current cars that I drive in real life:
- Ford Transit Connect L2H2 2012
- Ford Transit L3H2 2014
- Opel Agila 1.2 2011
- Skoda Octavia Combi 1.4 Tsi 2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds