Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about the "City Car Driving" website & forum

TOPIC: Jericho. stop locking topics before they're...

Jericho. stop locking topics before they're... 22 Jan 2014 06:24 #21902

Answered entirely.. You are abusing your moderator status. We get you're "from" "the Philippines", and frankly, no one cares. You say it too much. Also, you are very rude to a lot of the members here. I am surprised that no one else has said anything. I needed more answered to a mod you locked. So ill just keep making the ones you lock that arent finished!! >:(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Jericho. stop locking topics before they're... 22 Jan 2014 06:29 #21903

  • simulationdude
  • simulationdude's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • American
  • Posts: 4475
  • Thank you received: 486
Jericho does tend to lock topics too fast but he doesn't talk about Philippines alot at all.
You have one post, what could you've asked?
CEO of Sim Forestry Company. Contact me on forum for job salary starts at
a decent 40k.


детские игрушки


AMD FX 6300 6-Core @ 3.5 Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti
16 GB DDR3 Ram
1 TB SSD
Logitech G25 and Logitech Driving Force GT
Windows 8.1
2 20 inch monitors (Buy me a third and i'll ship you a cookie expedited)
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2014 06:43 by simulationdude.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Jericho. stop locking topics before they're... 22 Jan 2014 07:01 #21904

  • topgear000
  • topgear000's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 439
  • Thank you received: 6
He is not abusing it at all. And if you don't care that he is from the Philippines, why are you complaining about it? I don't think he is doing anything wrong. What i do think, though, is that you are being way too over zealous. I am yet to see him being rude to anyone on the forum, and if he actually is, provide proof. And the reason for no one else saying anything is because you are the only one who has a problem with the way he does things.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
www.facebook.com/draytography
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Jericho. stop locking topics before they're... 22 Jan 2014 07:43 #21906

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6550
  • Thank you received: 1627
You need to calm down bro. He's a very good moderator, we've never seen you before here, so how do we know you have even seen what he does.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Jericho. stop locking topics before they're... 22 Jan 2014 07:45 #21907

  • simulationdude
  • simulationdude's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • American
  • Posts: 4475
  • Thank you received: 486
For someone who joined Yesterday,,
CEO of Sim Forestry Company. Contact me on forum for job salary starts at
a decent 40k.


детские игрушки


AMD FX 6300 6-Core @ 3.5 Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti
16 GB DDR3 Ram
1 TB SSD
Logitech G25 and Logitech Driving Force GT
Windows 8.1
2 20 inch monitors (Buy me a third and i'll ship you a cookie expedited)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Jericho. stop locking topics before they're... 22 Jan 2014 07:49 #21910

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6550
  • Thank you received: 1627
Exactly.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Jericho. stop locking topics before they're... 22 Jan 2014 07:50 #21911

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6550
  • Thank you received: 1627
Also, I've never seen Jericho be mean to any member.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Jericho. stop locking topics before they're... 22 Jan 2014 20:18 #21921

  • jericho
  • jericho's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Forum Administrator
  • *Eurobeat intensifies*
  • Posts: 4795
  • Thank you received: 663
jan3xoxo wrote:
Answered entirely.. You are abusing your moderator status. We get you're "from" "the Philippines", and frankly, no one cares. You say it too much. Also, you are very rude to a lot of the members here. I am surprised that no one else has said anything. I needed more answered to a mod you locked. So ill just keep making the ones you lock that arent finished!! >:(
Hi,
Please cite concrete examples of me being rude to a member. And I am sorry for locking some other topics. Please give me a link to them so I may be able to unlock them. And please tell me my mistakes properly, and not in such unprofessional manner. And please give me a list of members I've been rude to. And if I have indeed been rude to the users, why did Kivlov not ban me yet? Why am I still a moderator? Why am I still a user here? The fact that I still hold the position of moderator and am still a registered user in this forum says a lot already.
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2014 20:47 by jericho.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Jericho. stop locking topics before they're... 23 Jan 2014 03:48 #21926

Simulationdude- I didnt ask anything. But others did, and i tried to follow the topics for answers. He does talk about it a lot though, let be serious. I joined yesterday because i didnt need an account until then.

Topgear- It just bug me. I am not the only one with a problem. Im the only one who isnt kissing his butt. Go back and read the way he responds to people, then quickly locks the topic.. I'm entitled to have a problem with anything i want. What you think is irrelevant to me.

David- I think you need to calm down, because no one is angry here. I'm not your bro. Ive been here but didnt need to post. Ive seen what he does.

Jericho- unprofessional manner? This is not a corporation. You just seem to correct people a lot, much like you know it all, even when you arent exactly right. Kivlov is busy with the russian forum. The others here just tolerate you because they dont want to be reprimanded. Those are all good questions that I wish to know the answer for as well.


I have a right to my opinion, so all of you can respect that. If i feel a certain way about how someone does something, then it is so, for me. I just felt the need to say something. If it bothers you that much, refrain from commenting.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Jericho. stop locking topics before they're... 23 Jan 2014 04:09 #21930

  • Stryder237
  • Stryder237's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1433
  • Thank you received: 83
Not sure if troll, stupid, or insanely self-centered.

I have a feeling you are referring to thread been locked because you didn't post in mod request, mod questions, or similar threads. If they where locked for the, they should have been.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds