Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about the "City Car Driving" website & forum

TOPIC: Black list for people who will possibly be banned

Black list for people who will possibly be banned 05 Jan 2015 16:29 #39894

  • minion
  • minion's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Part of the forum's past
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 107
It seemed like a good idea to make a list of people succeptible to being banned.
Holland!!
Manchester United!!
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2015 16:37 by minion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Black list for people who will possibly be banned 16 Feb 2015 04:52 #42222

  • HONDA
  • HONDA's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 1
1. David02 reason - calling a member a "worthless fucker" and swearing in the forum and showing no respect example:
he said this to adam1: "Get off my fucking topic."

2. koltin reason - swearing in the forum

3. robotfool228 reason - swearing in the forum

4. christheincidibe reason - swearig in the forum.

5. jerico reason - not banning or even give a warning to these people.

all of these people should be black listed and banned.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Black list for people who will possibly be banned 16 Feb 2015 04:58 #42223

  • 177
  • 177's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1063
  • Thank you received: 306
HONDA wrote:
1. David02 reason - calling a member a "worthless fucker" and swearing in the forum and showing no respect example:
he said this to adam1: "Get off my fucking topic."

2. koltin reason - swearing in the forum

3. robotfool228 reason - swearing in the forum

4. christheincidibe reason - swearig in the forum.

5. jerico reason - not banning or even give a warning to these people.

all of these people should be black listed and banned.


My idea! My idea!

1. HONDA / Adam1: Trying to find excuses to ban people, making a second account after banned on 1st one, careless behaviour and selfishness. Spamming is also a reason... and loads of others. That's just a few of many different reasons people have.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY, ezfx

Re: Black list for people who will possibly be banned 16 Feb 2015 05:18 #42227

  • HONDA
  • HONDA's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 1
177 wrote:
HONDA wrote:
1. David02 reason - calling a member a "worthless fucker" and swearing in the forum and showing no respect example:
he said this to adam1: "Get off my fucking topic."

2. koltin reason - swearing in the forum

3. robotfool228 reason - swearing in the forum

4. christheincidibe reason - swearig in the forum.

5. jerico reason - not banning or even give a warning to these people.

all of these people should be black listed and banned.


My idea! My idea!

1. HONDA / Adam1: Trying to find excuses to ban people, making a second account after banned on 1st one, careless behaviour and selfishness. Spamming is also a reason... and loads of others. That's just a few of many different reasons people have.


you should be banned for your disrespect. all these people should be banned you want more reasons here:

david02: "SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU HAVE OVER 70 POSTS AND ALL ARE REQUESTS! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED THAT YOU WON'T GET YOUR MODS?"

koltin: "OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE TELL YOU TO POST IN THE FUCKING MOD REQUEST SECTION"

"WE WONT DO IT UN TILL YOU FUCKING LEARN TO POST IN THE RIGHT SECTIONS " - threat to adam1

'OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE TELL YOU TO POST IN THE FUCKING MOD REQUEST SECTION YOU ALSO GOT BANNED WELL YOU DON'T GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL DO YOU?
PS. Admin dont ban me for making this post i just had to get this of my chest
PPS. Ban Him"

"I DID NOT FUCKING SAY I WAS GOING TO DO YOUR FUCKING REQUEST... NOW FUCKOFF LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP POSTING IN THE WRONG SECTIONS "


christheincribile "NO!!!! WE WILL NEVER TAKE YOUR FUCKING MOD REQUEST BECAUSE YOU SPAM THEM EVERYWHERE!!!" - threat to adam1

"because of you I will NEVER make a honda CRV get out and leave Koltin alone he never siad he would take your f**king request and no one ever will" - threat to adam1

robotfool:
"POST IT IN THE RIGHT DAMN SECTION WITH A 3-FUCKING-D MODEL!!! NOT PICTURES!"



as you can see these people should be banned for swearig numerous times and jerico is biased because these people suck up to him. adam1 is banned because he does not worship a moderator. (censorship)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Black list for people who will possibly be banned 16 Feb 2015 05:19 #42228

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6550
  • Thank you received: 1628
What are you, seven? People swear.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ezfx

Re: Black list for people who will possibly be banned 16 Feb 2015 05:22 #42231

  • HONDA
  • HONDA's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 1
David02 wrote:
What are you, seven? People swear.


look at the rules:

1.4. We don't tolerate any harassing, insulting or disrespecting against forum members.

2.2. Posts should be made in the correct forum and also be on topic.
2.3. Posts should be made in line with the "Internet etiquette".

pretty sure swearing is NOT allowed.

adam1 was probably insulted threatend and disrespected by YOU and the others who sweared at him.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Re: Black list for people who will possibly be banned 16 Feb 2015 05:25 #42233

  • 177
  • 177's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 1063
  • Thank you received: 306
HONDA wrote:
(snip)
These people, and myself, have enough common sense to try to help the situation. Sorry, but you don't.

It's swore, not sweared.
Last Edit: 16 Feb 2015 05:26 by 177.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Black list for people who will possibly be banned 16 Feb 2015 05:49 #42237

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6550
  • Thank you received: 1628
HONDA wrote:
David02 wrote:
What are you, seven? People swear.


look at the rules:

1.4. We don't tolerate any harassing, insulting or disrespecting against forum members.

2.2. Posts should be made in the correct forum and also be on topic.
2.3. Posts should be made in line with the "Internet etiquette".

pretty sure swearing is NOT allowed.

adam1 was probably insulted threatend and disrespected by YOU and the others who sweared at him.
2.2. Posts should be made in the correct forum and also be on topic.

You posted your mod request everywhere. Not just in the mod request section, but on the Mod List, on other mods, in the Offtopic, when you first came in General (English). So yeah.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Black list for people who will possibly be banned 23 Feb 2015 22:03 #42485

  • Koltin
  • Koltin's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frequenter
  • Wee!
  • Posts: 251
  • Thank you received: 28
HONDA wrote:
177 wrote:
HONDA wrote:
1. David02 reason - calling a member a "worthless fucker" and swearing in the forum and showing no respect example:
he said this to adam1: "Get off my fucking topic."

2. koltin reason - swearing in the forum

3. robotfool228 reason - swearing in the forum

4. christheincidibe reason - swearig in the forum.

5. jerico reason - not banning or even give a warning to these people.

all of these people should be black listed and banned.


My idea! My idea!

1. HONDA / Adam1: Trying to find excuses to ban people, making a second account after banned on 1st one, careless behaviour and selfishness. Spamming is also a reason... and loads of others. That's just a few of many different reasons people have.


you should be banned for your disrespect. all these people should be banned you want more reasons here:

david02: "SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU HAVE OVER 70 POSTS AND ALL ARE REQUESTS! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED THAT YOU WON'T GET YOUR MODS?"

koltin: "OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE TELL YOU TO POST IN THE FUCKING MOD REQUEST SECTION"

"WE WONT DO IT UN TILL YOU FUCKING LEARN TO POST IN THE RIGHT SECTIONS " - threat to adam1

'OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE TELL YOU TO POST IN THE FUCKING MOD REQUEST SECTION YOU ALSO GOT BANNED WELL YOU DON'T GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL DO YOU?
PS. Admin dont ban me for making this post i just had to get this of my chest
PPS. Ban Him"

"I DID NOT FUCKING SAY I WAS GOING TO DO YOUR FUCKING REQUEST... NOW FUCKOFF LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP POSTING IN THE WRONG SECTIONS "


christheincribile "NO!!!! WE WILL NEVER TAKE YOUR FUCKING MOD REQUEST BECAUSE YOU SPAM THEM EVERYWHERE!!!" - threat to adam1

"because of you I will NEVER make a honda CRV get out and leave Koltin alone he never siad he would take your f**king request and no one ever will" - threat to adam1

robotfool:
"POST IT IN THE RIGHT DAMN SECTION WITH A 3-FUCKING-D MODEL!!! NOT PICTURES!"



as you can see these people should be banned for swearig numerous times and jerico is biased because these people suck up to him. adam1 is banned because he does not worship a moderator. (censorship)
your point is invalidAdam1 wrote:
Koltin wrote:
OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE TELL YOU TO POST IN THE FUCKING MOD REQUEST SECTION YOU ALSO GOT BANNED WELL YOU DON'T GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL DO YOU?
PS. Admin dont ban me for making this post i just had to get this of my chest
PPS. Ban Him

instead of screaming like a little girl with your caps rage, why don't you get to work and make the honda crv i requested?? i even put a 3d model not just a picture.



then i saidKoltin wrote:
I DID NOT FUCKING SAY I WAS GOING TO DO YOUR FUCKING REQUEST... NOW FUCKOFF LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP POSTING IN THE WRONG SECTIONS
Then Chris saidChrisTheIncredibleHD wrote:
Adam1 wrote:
Koltin wrote:
I DID NOT FUCKING SAY I WAS GOING TO DO YOUR FUCKING REQUEST... NOW FUCKOFF LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP POSTING IN THE WRONG SECTIONS

whats with all the caps rage? i am posting in the mods section and i am asking for someone to make the honda crv i requested with a 3d model.




because of you I will NEVER make a honda CRV get out and leave Koltin alone he never siad he would take your f**king request and no one ever will
David02 wrote:
Well if you floor it, of course it will go fast.
Specs
CPU:Intel i7 6700k
OS: Windows 10 Pro
GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Strix
RAM: 16GB 2X8GB Ballistix DDR4 at 2.4GHz
Discord: Koltin#0001
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Black list for people who will possibly be banned 11 Apr 2015 14:43 #43887

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1502
  • Thank you received: 225
Who can ban people?

Is it moderators or developers?

Thanks,

Pierre A.
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds