Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about the "City Car Driving" website & forum

TOPIC: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 28 May 2015 23:46 #45630

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1503
  • Thank you received: 225
I trust you :lol: .

And I think Jericho and I can also trust you to hunt down all of Adam1's post :lol: :lol:
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 30 May 2015 22:29 #45778

  • Bdoom2
  • Bdoom2's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 560
  • Thank you received: 51
Spoutnik wrote:
Thank you Jericho for your quick response to these trolls ;) .
TGIF Modding really had many people fooled with his empty .pkg

Regarding his threads, were they deleted or placed in an archive :huh: ?
There were a bunch of songs in there... I remember that.
6 years on the forum, not very active, but I am still glad to help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 30 May 2015 22:53 #45779

  • JonJG
  • JonJG's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 118
  • Thank you received: 19
Spoutnik wrote:
Dear CCD Modding Community,

As you all probably know, the section 'Released mods' in the folder 'all about mods' is infested with troll posts, fake mods, mod requests, questions, and and many off - topic and un - related things about CCD.

In fact, the "MODS" section's description clearly states: Released ready-to-use mods for "City Car Driving"'.

It is hard to scroll down the section without finding fake mod posts, such as the Rolls - Royce Phantom by TGIF Modding (he was a good troll, though :lol: ).

I urge any one with the administrator rights to delete any threads which are not fully released mods for CCD. In order not to lose the heated argumentative threads such as the ones made by TGIF Modding, I suggest making an 'archive' category under Website & Forum.

Again, I stress the need for a guest searching for mods to be able to clearly see them without non - related posts.

Spoutnik (and the modding community)


Why do you care so much? You were not even here when these events were current.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 31 May 2015 00:01 #45780

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1503
  • Thank you received: 225
JonJG wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

First of all, I was here when these events occurred.
Second, I care because I don't like to seen troll posts in the 'mods' section when I'm searching for one.
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 31 May 2015 00:02 by Spoutnik.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 31 May 2015 00:39 #45781

  • JonJG
  • JonJG's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 118
  • Thank you received: 19
Spoutnik wrote:
JonJG wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

First of all, I was here when these events occurred.
Second, I care because I don't like to seen troll posts in the 'mods' section when I'm searching for one.


You registered on April 7, 2015. These events occurred between January, and February of 2015. Also, no one else complained/cares about troll posts except you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 31 May 2015 02:05 #45784

JonJG wrote:
Spoutnik wrote:
JonJG wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

First of all, I was here when these events occurred.
Second, I care because I don't like to seen troll posts in the 'mods' section when I'm searching for one.


You registered on April 7, 2015. These events occurred between January, and February of 2015. Also, no one else complained/cares about troll posts except you.


he was probably coming here and viewing the forum as a guest before creating an account that's what I did I came here as a guest for a few mounths then I created an account and staring posting stuff
That thing got a hemi?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: robotfool228, Spoutnik

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 31 May 2015 02:27 #45786

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1503
  • Thank you received: 225
JonJG wrote:
Spoutnik wrote:
JonJG wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

First of all, I was here when these events occurred.
Second, I care because I don't like to seen troll posts in the 'mods' section when I'm searching for one.


You registered on April 7, 2015. These events occurred between January, and February of 2015. Also, no one else complained/cares about troll posts except you.

If no one cared about them, why were they deleted? You're the only one whining about them being removed. If you haven't read my first post, then I'll write the key part of it for you to remember:

The "MODS" section's description clearly states: Released ready-to-use mods for "City Car Driving". Therefore, I was right to ask for the un - related posts I showed to be deleted.
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 31 May 2015 10:43 #45815

  • JonJG
  • JonJG's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 118
  • Thank you received: 19
Spoutnik wrote:
David02 wrote:
Trolls make me chuckle. I was really pissed back then but now I laugh it off :lol:.

I was just Novice when there was TGIF Modding/Adam1, but I laugh when I see their posts.

TGIF was probably the best troll on this forum.
Adam1 was a legend with his 80 mod requests, none of which were actually in mod requests.

Funny thing is you weren't even a novice(meaning you were a guest actually).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 31 May 2015 11:47 #45819

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1503
  • Thank you received: 225
Explain how that is funny
And how does it prove your point?
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 31 May 2015 14:27 by Spoutnik.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 31 May 2015 22:16 #45841

  • jericho
  • jericho's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Forum Administrator
  • *Eurobeat intensifies*
  • Posts: 4781
  • Thank you received: 662
JonJG wrote:
Funny thing is you weren't even a novice(meaning you were a guest actually).
Doesn't make him any less aware of forum events.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spoutnik
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds