Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about the "City Car Driving" website & forum

TOPIC: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 01 Jun 2015 01:31 #45852

  • JonJG
  • JonJG's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 118
  • Thank you received: 19
Spoutnik wrote:
Explain how that is funny
And how does it prove your point?

You say that you were a novice when you weren't, and its funny because you don't realize that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 01 Jun 2015 01:35 #45853

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1503
  • Thank you received: 225
JonJG wrote:
Spoutnik wrote:
Explain how that is funny
And how does it prove your point?

You say that you were a novice when you weren't, and its funny because you don't realize that.

You haven't explained how that proved your initial point: Why do you care so much? You were not even here when these events were current.

Furthermore, I think you have a different sense of humor than the rest of the members of the forum.
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 01 Jun 2015 01:36 #45855

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6547
  • Thank you received: 1622
Spoutnik wrote:
JonJG wrote:
Spoutnik wrote:
Explain how that is funny
And how does it prove your point?

You say that you were a novice when you weren't, and its funny because you don't realize that.

You haven't explained how that proved your initial point: Why do you care so much? You were not even here when these events were current.

Furthermore, I think you have a different sense of humor than the rest of the members of the forum.
JonJG is just being stubborn.

Just because someone isn't registered doesn't mean they can't view the forum in it's whole.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 01 Jun 2015 01:41 #45857

  • JonJG
  • JonJG's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 118
  • Thank you received: 19
David02 wrote:
Spoutnik wrote:
JonJG wrote:
Spoutnik wrote:
Explain how that is funny
And how does it prove your point?

You say that you were a novice when you weren't, and its funny because you don't realize that.

You haven't explained how that proved your initial point: Why do you care so much? You were not even here when these events were current.

Furthermore, I think you have a different sense of humor than the rest of the members of the forum.
JonJG is just being stubborn.

Just because someone isn't registered doesn't mean they can't view the forum in it's whole.


I honestly think that spoutnik is a David02 wannabe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 01 Jun 2015 01:46 #45858

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1503
  • Thank you received: 225
JonJG wrote:
David02 wrote:
Spoutnik wrote:
JonJG wrote:
Spoutnik wrote:
Explain how that is funny
And how does it prove your point?

You say that you were a novice when you weren't, and its funny because you don't realize that.

You haven't explained how that proved your initial point: Why do you care so much? You were not even here when these events were current.

Furthermore, I think you have a different sense of humor than the rest of the members of the forum.
JonJG is just being stubborn.

Just because someone isn't registered doesn't mean they can't view the forum in it's whole.


I honestly think that spoutnik is a David02 wannabe.

And I honestly think you are not supporting your initial argument.
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2015 01:48 by Spoutnik.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 01 Jun 2015 01:49 #45859

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6547
  • Thank you received: 1622
JonJG wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
.

Preview.jpg
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2015 01:50 by David02.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 01 Jun 2015 01:52 #45860

  • JonJG
  • JonJG's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 118
  • Thank you received: 19
Spoutnik wrote:
JonJG wrote:
David02 wrote:
[spoiler]Spoutnik wrote:
JonJG wrote:
Spoutnik wrote:
Explain how that is funny
And how does it prove your point?

You say that you were a novice when you weren't, and its funny because you don't realize that.

You haven't explained how that proved your initial point: Why do you care so much? You were not even here when these events were current.

Furthermore, I think you have a different sense of humor than the rest of the members of the forum.
JonJG is just being stubborn.

Just because someone isn't registered doesn't mean they can't view the forum in it's whole.


I honestly think that spoutnik is a David02 wannabe.


And I honestly think you are not supporting your initial argument.

The funny this is, TGIF Modding/Adam1 were not here when you joined(April 2015), meaning that you were a guest not a novice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 01 Jun 2015 01:56 #45862

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1503
  • Thank you received: 225
Stop saying 'funny thing is blah blah blah' and support your claim: "Why do you care so much? You were not even here when these events were current". I even bolded and underlined it so you won't digress again.
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 01 Jun 2015 01:59 #45864

  • JonJG
  • JonJG's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Advanced user
  • Posts: 118
  • Thank you received: 19
Spoutnik wrote:
Stop saying 'funny thing is blah blah blah' and support your claim: "Why do you care so much? You were not even here when these events were current". I even bolded and underlined it so you won't digress again.

Why are you quoting my question that I have asked you?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting TROLLS in 'Mods' Section 01 Jun 2015 02:01 #45865

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1503
  • Thank you received: 225
I have answered it, and you keep on digressing on random things such as 'wannabes'
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds