Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about the "City Car Driving" website & forum

TOPIC: Apologies on behalf of Spoutnik

Re: Apologies on behalf of Spoutnik 30 Jul 2015 23:55 #48632

  • simulationdude
  • simulationdude's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • American
  • Posts: 4475
  • Thank you received: 486
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
David02 wrote:
simulationdude wrote:
I think its about time for RusSiken's ban to be removed. I think he learned his lesson.
I agree xD

Look who thanked those posts....
Banned users can thank posts and send private messages, they just can't post anything on the physical forum.
CEO of Sim Forestry Company. Contact me on forum for job salary starts at
a decent 40k.


детские игрушки


AMD FX 6300 6-Core @ 3.5 Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti
16 GB DDR3 Ram
1 TB SSD
Logitech G25 and Logitech Driving Force GT
Windows 8.1
2 20 inch monitors (Buy me a third and i'll ship you a cookie expedited)
The topic has been locked.

Re: Apologies on behalf of Spoutnik 31 Jul 2015 01:22 #48633

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1502
  • Thank you received: 225
simulationdude wrote:
THETJVIDCHANNEL wrote:
David02 wrote:
simulationdude wrote:
I think its about time for RusSiken's ban to be removed. I think he learned his lesson.
I agree xD

Look who thanked those posts....
Banned users can thank posts and send private messages, they just can't post anything on the physical forum.

Hi,

There's two types of ban: one from "logging in" (so 0 rights) and one from "posting"

RusSiken31's ban was altered to logging in after those messages I posted, so now he can't PM or like posts.
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2015 01:23 by Spoutnik.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Apologies on behalf of Spoutnik 11 Oct 2015 23:32 #52762

  • simdude
  • simdude's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Novice
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 8
I think spoutnik needs another vacation from moderator...
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2015 23:33 by simdude.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kas1.4truckdriver

Re: Apologies on behalf of Spoutnik 11 Oct 2015 23:41 #52764

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1502
  • Thank you received: 225
dude are you serious? who the hell are you? I'm gonna let someone else handle you because this is just too much.
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Re: Apologies on behalf of Spoutnik 11 Oct 2015 23:48 #52765

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Hi!
  • Posts: 6551
  • Thank you received: 1626
Spoutnik wrote:
dude are you serious? who the hell are you? I'm gonna let someone else handle you because this is just too much.
Watch your language. It's against the rules you know.

Just because you're a moderator, doesn't mean you are above everybody else.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Re: Apologies on behalf of Spoutnik 11 Oct 2015 23:52 #52766

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1502
  • Thank you received: 225
David02 wrote:
Spoutnik wrote:
dude are you serious? who the hell are you? I'm gonna let someone else handle you because this is just too much.
Watch your language. It's against the rules you know.

Just because you're a moderator, doesn't mean you are above everybody else.

Come on dude, are you serious? You've said many more offending things than me, come on...
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Re: Apologies on behalf of Spoutnik 11 Oct 2015 23:53 #52767

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4611
  • Thank you received: 1011
whatch out what you say and thats not only on a topic but also on PM and you know what i mean
My own car: Volvo S60 2.4L 170BHP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Apologies on behalf of Spoutnik 11 Oct 2015 23:55 #52768

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Hi!
  • Posts: 6551
  • Thank you received: 1626
Spoutnik wrote:
David02 wrote:
Spoutnik wrote:
dude are you serious? who the hell are you? I'm gonna let someone else handle you because this is just too much.
Watch your language. It's against the rules you know.

Just because you're a moderator, doesn't mean you are above everybody else.

Come on dude, are you serious? You've said many more offending things than me, come on...
Remember that time you falsely banned me...

That was more offensive than swearing..
The topic has been locked.

Re: Apologies on behalf of Spoutnik 11 Oct 2015 23:58 #52769

  • Spoutnik
  • Spoutnik's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Build a wall
  • Posts: 1502
  • Thank you received: 225
David, your evidence does not really back your point.. Anyway, let's all end this conversation here because simdude has started a forum war as usual. No need to argue :) .
SPOUTNIK

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The topic has been locked.

Re: Apologies on behalf of Spoutnik 12 Oct 2015 00:01 #52770

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Hi!
  • Posts: 6551
  • Thank you received: 1626
Could we lock the topic please?
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2015 00:01 by David02.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds