Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about the "City Car Driving" website & forum
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Adding (Google Drive) Images

Adding (Google Drive) Images 17 Feb 2016 05:42 #60490

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3684
  • Thank you received: 400
Does anyone know how to insert an image
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
using the BBcode editor?

Thanks
GSHAPIROY
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Adding (Google Drive) Images 17 Feb 2016 07:39 #60491

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Hi!
  • Posts: 6551
  • Thank you received: 1626
I don't think this is possible. I've tried to find some tutorials, but none have proven successful. If you want a good image host that saves your images, try making an account on Imgur.
Last Edit: 17 Feb 2016 07:43 by David02.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Re: Adding (Google Drive) Images 17 Feb 2016 07:45 #60492

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3684
  • Thank you received: 400
David02 wrote:
I don't think this is possible. I've tried to find some tutorials, but none have proven successful. If you want a good image host that saves your images, try making an account on Imgur.

Thanks for the advice.

By the way, I lost all of my mods again (I can't select them).
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Adding (Google Drive) Images 17 Feb 2016 20:42 #60512

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • Hi!
  • Posts: 6551
  • Thank you received: 1626
GSHAPIROY wrote:
David02 wrote:
I don't think this is possible. I've tried to find some tutorials, but none have proven successful. If you want a good image host that saves your images, try making an account on Imgur.

Thanks for the advice.

By the way, I lost all of my mods again (I can't select them).
Can you upload it to Google Drive (player-cars)? It is far easier for me to look at that than a code on the forum. Make the post on your original topic, and I'll have a look at it after school today.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Adding (Google Drive) Images 18 Feb 2016 03:43 #60528

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3684
  • Thank you received: 400
David02 wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
David02 wrote:
I don't think this is possible. I've tried to find some tutorials, but none have proven successful. If you want a good image host that saves your images, try making an account on Imgur.

Thanks for the advice.

By the way, I lost all of my mods again (I can't select them).
Can you upload it to Google Drive (player-cars)? It is far easier for me to look at that than a code on the forum. Make the post on your original topic, and I'll have a look at it after school today.
Sure!
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds