Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about the "City Car Driving" website & forum
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: How to Sign Up for Türkiye Forum?

How to Sign Up for Türkiye Forum? 27 Feb 2016 06:51 #61123

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3671
  • Thank you received: 399
I tried making an account on the CCD_Türkiye forum, but so far no 'admin' has approved me. My username that I used to sign up was GSHAPIROY, the same as on this forum. Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks,
GSHAPIROY

P. S. David02 is listed as a Forum Moderator, can you maybe help me David02? Thanks!
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to Sign Up for Türkiye Forum? 27 Feb 2016 12:07 #61136

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6550
  • Thank you received: 1627
Sadly, this is out of my reach. Give it time.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to Sign Up for Türkiye Forum? 27 Feb 2016 19:59 #61162

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3671
  • Thank you received: 399
David02 wrote:
Sadly, this is out of my reach. Give it time.
Okay! Can FullOyunMod/kertenkele help me?
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to Sign Up for Türkiye Forum? 27 Feb 2016 20:08 #61168

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4591
  • Thank you received: 1015
GSHAPIROY wrote:
David02 wrote:
Sadly, this is out of my reach. Give it time.
Okay! Can FullOyunMod/kertenkele help me?

He isn't really active in City Car Driving or the forums any more he is more concentrating on making his own game...
My own car: Volvo S60 2.4L 170BHP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to Sign Up for Türkiye Forum? 27 Feb 2016 20:50 #61182

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3671
  • Thank you received: 399
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
David02 wrote:
Sadly, this is out of my reach. Give it time.
Okay! Can FullOyunMod/kertenkele help me?

He isn't really active in City Car Driving or the forums any more he is more concentrating on making his own game...
Oh, okay. :dry:
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to Sign Up for Türkiye Forum? 27 Feb 2016 20:59 #61185

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4591
  • Thank you received: 1015
the last day he has been on his own forum is 16 Feb...
My own car: Volvo S60 2.4L 170BHP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to Sign Up for Türkiye Forum? 27 Feb 2016 23:06 #61198

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3671
  • Thank you received: 399
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
the last day he has been on his own forum is 16 Feb...
He was on this forum to announce his new installer. Is that what you mean?
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to Sign Up for Türkiye Forum? 27 Feb 2016 23:41 #61202

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4591
  • Thank you received: 1015
GSHAPIROY wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
the last day he has been on his own forum is 16 Feb...
He was on this forum to announce his new installer. Is that what you mean?

no, the turkiye forum is his forum he made it
My own car: Volvo S60 2.4L 170BHP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to Sign Up for Türkiye Forum? 28 Feb 2016 03:20 #61242

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3671
  • Thank you received: 399
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
the last day he has been on his own forum is 16 Feb...
He was on this forum to announce his new installer. Is that what you mean?

no, the turkiye forum is his forum he made it
Oh, okay. Thanks for the help! I guess now all I do is wait (I signed up at least two months ago)...:whistle:
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to Sign Up for Türkiye Forum? 28 Feb 2016 14:28 #61262

  • FullOyunMod
  • FullOyunMod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frequenter
  • Posts: 319
  • Thank you received: 256
GSHAPIROY wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
the last day he has been on his own forum is 16 Feb...
He was on this forum to announce his new installer. Is that what you mean?

no, the turkiye forum is his forum he made it
Oh, okay. Thanks for the help! I guess now all I do is wait (I signed up at least two months ago)...:whistle:

Your account is active.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds