Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about the "City Car Driving" website & forum
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: View Thank You's

View Thank You's 16 Apr 2016 19:35 #67032

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2219
  • Thank you received: 506
Is there a way to find out how much Thank You's someone has recieved or left?

Thank you,

GCF
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Re: View Thank You's 16 Apr 2016 19:36 #67034

  • kas1.4truckdriver
  • kas1.4truckdriver's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Škoda and Volvo fan.
  • Posts: 4586
  • Thank you received: 1015
GermanCarsFan wrote:
Is there a way to find out how much Thank You's someone has recieved or left?

Thank you,

GCF

In forum statastics you can see the top 10 members if thats what you mean......
My own car: Volvo S60 2.4L 170BHP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: View Thank You's 16 Apr 2016 19:39 #67039

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2219
  • Thank you received: 506
kas1.4truckdriver wrote:
GermanCarsFan wrote:
Is there a way to find out how much Thank You's someone has recieved or left?

Thank you,

GCF

In forum statastics you can see the top 10 members if thats what you mean......
Not exactly, I want to know much Thank You's I have recieved ;)
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: View Thank You's 16 Apr 2016 19:41 #67043

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3670
  • Thank you received: 399
I tried using my profile but instead of showing me all of the thanks that I got I only got the posts that I had made. :dry: :huh:
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

Current Vehicles:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring
2009 Kia Optima LX

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GermanCarsFan

Re: View Thank You's 16 Apr 2016 20:36 #67059

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2219
  • Thank you received: 506
GSHAPIROY wrote:
I tried using my profile but instead of showing me all of the thanks that I got I only got the posts that I had made. :dry: :huh:
Me too :S
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds