Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about the "City Car Driving" website & forum
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Attach Files to Signature?

Attach Files to Signature? 27 Apr 2016 21:45 #68833

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3677
  • Thank you received: 399
Is it possible to attach a file to your signature?
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gameguy 2

Re: Attach Files to Signature? 29 Apr 2016 13:40 #69027

  • Kivlov
  • Kivlov's Avatar
GSHAPIROY wrote:
Is it possible to attach a file to your signature?
No.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Attach Files to Signature? 29 Apr 2016 18:57 #69055

  • LMGamer456
  • LMGamer456's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 3028
  • Thank you received: 749
Kivlov wrote:
No.

Well that's as simple as it gets answer wise :lol: .
Computer Specs:
ASUS TUF FX505DT
[Processor] AMD Ryzen 5 3500H @ 3.7 GHz
[RAM] 16GB 2666MHz DDR4
[Storage] 256 GB PCIE SSD + 1 TB SATA SSD
[Graphics] NVIDIA GTX 1650 (4GB GDDR5)

I post occasionally
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Re: Attach Files to Signature? 29 Apr 2016 19:12 #69062

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6550
  • Thank you received: 1628
What I would recommend is to upload the image you want to imgur.com. Then, mouse over the three dots after it shows your uploaded images, and copy the BBCode link. Paste that where you want it in your signature.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY, LMGamer456

Re: Attach Files to Signature? 29 Apr 2016 19:52 #69080

  • GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • City Car Driving Mod Maker
  • Posts: 3677
  • Thank you received: 399
David02 wrote:
What I would recommend is to upload the image you want to imgur.com. Then, mouse over the three dots after it shows your uploaded images, and copy the BBCode link. Paste that where you want it in your signature.
So do this?
[img]http://imgur.com/hi[/img]
YouTube: goo.gl/tueUM9
VK Modding Group: vk.com/mods_by_gshapiroy

David02 wrote:
You're my favorite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Attach Files to Signature? 29 Apr 2016 19:55 #69081

  • David02
  • David02's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Global Moderator
  • David is the name, moderating is the game.
  • Posts: 6550
  • Thank you received: 1628
GSHAPIROY wrote:
David02 wrote:
What I would recommend is to upload the image you want to imgur.com. Then, mouse over the three dots after it shows your uploaded images, and copy the BBCode link. Paste that where you want it in your signature.
So do this?
[img]http://imgur.com/hi[/img]
Yeah, exactly. I use imgur for all of the pictures I post since I dislike .jpg and the forum doesn't support .png.
Hello! My name is David, and here are some important things about me.

Contact Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


PC Specs
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


City Car Driving Information
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GSHAPIROY

Re: Attach Files to Signature? 30 Apr 2016 09:32 #69196

  • Davis
  • Davis's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frequenter
  • I can open my own door, thank you.
  • Posts: 305
  • Thank you received: 65
David02 wrote:
GSHAPIROY wrote:
David02 wrote:
What I would recommend is to upload the image you want to imgur.com. Then, mouse over the three dots after it shows your uploaded images, and copy the BBCode link. Paste that where you want it in your signature.
So do this?
[img]http://imgur.com/hi[/img]
Yeah, exactly. I use imgur for all of the pictures I post since I dislike .jpg and the forum doesn't support .png.
The forum supports *.PNG

This screenshot below is a *.PNG :P
Screenshot 8_2016-04-30.png
PC Specs:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Cool site with Game BGM's! -> downloads.khinsider.com/?u=1474915

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 09:35 by Davis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds