Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about the "City Car Driving" website & forum

Poll: should TGIFmodding be re-instated

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: POLL Appeal TGIFModding

Re: POLL Appeal TGIFModding 01 Jan 2017 20:11 #95650

  • jericho
  • jericho's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Forum Administrator
  • *Eurobeat intensifies*
  • Posts: 4781
  • Thank you received: 662
GermanCarsFan wrote:
It's obvious everyone who voted 'Yes' is a troll. Bye ;)
You're absolutely right, and, 'everyone' is actually just a 'one' ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GermanCarsFan, BZ And JZ 26 Motors

Re: POLL Appeal TGIFModding 01 Jan 2017 20:29 #95652

  • Niklas12
  • Niklas12's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Holidays
  • Posts: 2018
  • Thank you received: 162
My opinion about you TGIFModding: :angry: :angry: I am angry at you as BZ is!! No, wait: like everybody except of your profiles!!!!

You are the biggest impudence, you say mod by me, although it is by Denis154rus or someone else. Screenshots by someone else...
12 Accounts in a year?? You get banned all the time. No wonder! Also, you can't just make a poll and decide it. No, the moderators do!

As GCF said, everybody who voted "yes" is just a Troll!!!! And "everybody" is, as jericho said, just one! YOU!!!!! :angry:

Kind regards to everybody on the forum except of you!

Cars I drive:
2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS350 Shooting Brake
2019 Ford Galaxy 2.0 Bi-Turbo
2017 Renault Scenic Bosè 1.6 EDC 160
2017 Peugeot 5008 GT BlueHDi 180
2017 BMW 420i Gran Coupè

My Instagram: xnikxlasx
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 20:34 by Niklas12.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: POLL Appeal TGIFModding 01 Jan 2017 20:33 #95653

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2622
  • Thank you received: 430
Niklas12 wrote:
My opinion about you TGIFModding: :angry: :angry: I am angry at you as BZ is!! No, wait: like everybody except of your profiles!!!!

You are the biggest impudence, you say mod by me, although it is by Denis154rus or someone else. Screenshots by someone else...
12 Accounts in a year?? You get banned all the time. No wonder! Also, you can't just make a poll and decide it. No, the moderators do!

As GCF said, everybody who voted "yes" is just a Troll!!!! And "everybody" is, as jericho said, just one! YOU!!!!! :angry:

I agree with what you say completely but TJ has PMed me not to get angry at him just ignore him and leave him alone i know its annoying but try not to feel this way. ;) I'm still angry inside but i'm not showing it so you can do the same mate. ;)
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 20:34 by BZ And JZ 26 Motors.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: POLL Appeal TGIFModding 01 Jan 2017 20:35 #95654

  • Niklas12
  • Niklas12's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Holidays
  • Posts: 2018
  • Thank you received: 162
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Niklas12 wrote:
My opinion about you TGIFModding: :angry: :angry: I am angry at you as BZ is!! No, wait: like everybody except of your profiles!!!!

You are the biggest impudence, you say mod by me, although it is by Denis154rus or someone else. Screenshots by someone else...
12 Accounts in a year?? You get banned all the time. No wonder! Also, you can't just make a poll and decide it. No, the moderators do!

As GCF said, everybody who voted "yes" is just a Troll!!!! And "everybody" is, as jericho said, just one! YOU!!!!! :angry:

I agree with what you say but TJ has PMed me not to get angry at him just ignore him and leave him alone i know its annoying but try not to feel this way. ;) I'm still angry inside but i'm not showing it so you can do the same mate. ;)

I'll ;) It is just one time I had to write that :lol:

Cars I drive:
2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS350 Shooting Brake
2019 Ford Galaxy 2.0 Bi-Turbo
2017 Renault Scenic Bosè 1.6 EDC 160
2017 Peugeot 5008 GT BlueHDi 180
2017 BMW 420i Gran Coupè

My Instagram: xnikxlasx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: POLL Appeal TGIFModding 01 Jan 2017 20:36 #95655

  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors
  • BZ And JZ 26 Motors's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Mod Updater That Makes Mods Compatible With DX11 And Editor And Maker And Audio Creater
  • Posts: 2622
  • Thank you received: 430
Niklas12 wrote:
BZ And JZ 26 Motors wrote:
Niklas12 wrote:
My opinion about you TGIFModding: :angry: :angry: I am angry at you as BZ is!! No, wait: like everybody except of your profiles!!!!

You are the biggest impudence, you say mod by me, although it is by Denis154rus or someone else. Screenshots by someone else...
12 Accounts in a year?? You get banned all the time. No wonder! Also, you can't just make a poll and decide it. No, the moderators do!

As GCF said, everybody who voted "yes" is just a Troll!!!! And "everybody" is, as jericho said, just one! YOU!!!!! :angry:

I agree with what you say but TJ has PMed me not to get angry at him just ignore him and leave him alone i know its annoying but try not to feel this way. ;) I'm still angry inside but i'm not showing it so you can do the same mate. ;)

I'll ;) It is just one time I had to write that :lol:

:lol:
My VK modding group: vk.com/mods_by_bz_and_jz_26_motors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: POLL Appeal TGIFModding 01 Jan 2017 23:47 #95676

  • Niklas12
  • Niklas12's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Holidays
  • Posts: 2018
  • Thank you received: 162
14th account :lol: :lol: :bored:

Cars I drive:
2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS350 Shooting Brake
2019 Ford Galaxy 2.0 Bi-Turbo
2017 Renault Scenic Bosè 1.6 EDC 160
2017 Peugeot 5008 GT BlueHDi 180
2017 BMW 420i Gran Coupè

My Instagram: xnikxlasx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: POLL Appeal TGIFModding 02 Jan 2017 01:42 #95693

  • GermanCarsFan
  • GermanCarsFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Act your age. Get a car
  • Posts: 2219
  • Thank you received: 506
TGIFModding XIX wrote:
Polls are tight right now. Yikes.
Like you can call that a poll.
Love Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin and basically any British or German car brand.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: POLL Appeal TGIFModding 02 Jan 2017 09:25 #95755

  • jericho
  • jericho's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Forum Administrator
  • *Eurobeat intensifies*
  • Posts: 4781
  • Thank you received: 662
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 177, GSHAPIROY, GermanCarsFan, BZ And JZ 26 Motors, NewSimulatorPlayer
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds